Thread: Free Dose of Revolution for your Dog or Cat

Thumbs up Free Dose of Revolution for your Dog or Cat

Print out this coupon and take to your vet. I've used this product for my "babies" (2 tiny toy poodles) for 2 years. We've never had a problem with any parasites. In FL fleas are horrible, but we've never seen even 1 on them. It also prevents heart worms, so no need for 2 medications. The cost runs $8.00-$11.00 per month for small breeds.

Hope someone can use this:

http://revolutionpet.com/free_dose_coup_02.html

With the purchase of 6 doses ( up to a $15 Value)

Please fill out the information below and leave this certificate with your veterinarian to receive your 1 FREE dose and free monthly reminder!*

Purchases must be made by June 30, 2004. Pfizer Animal Health is not responsible for lost, misdirected or damaged certificates. Photocopies of this voucher are acceptable. Valid only at participating practices.

Offer expires June 30, 2004

I used revolution for a couple of years too - until my vet called & made me bring in our pugs for a heartworm test. She had quite a few dogs that were on it get heartworms! She stopped dispensing it entirely. We went back to using frontline & get a shot every 6 mo to prevent heartworms.

Thanks for that Info Deana. Heart Worm problems associated with Revolution has never been mentioned at our vet's office, so I better check with them. Heart Worms can kill fairly quick, I don't want to take that kind of a chance.

Thanks for the feedback.