Thread: What do you serve with meatballs?

Getting ready for a 5 day cruise to Grand Cayman & Mexico!!

What do you serve with meatballs?

I bought some REALLY good meatballs and Costco and they were sampling them with Yoshida sauce and it was SOOOO good. I want to make that for dinner tonight but what do I make with it? the Yoshida sauce is almost like a terriaki sauce so I don't know if I should still do noodles like you would with spaghetti or should I put them on hoagie rolls? Any suggestions?

You could serve them over fried rice, or even white rice. MMMM...Yoshidas! <<drool>>

Sometimes I make them and serve them with those Butter Noodles from Lipton(I think) and they are good with that. A hoagie would be good too. I made some once, but used only hamburger meat and no seasonings except garlic and onion and dh said it didn't taste like a real meatball sandwich, but I bet they taste pretty good with that sauce.

Could use with Egg noodles ??? really GOOD meatballs in a BAG??! Oh dear I hope Mrs.P doesn't see this...
    most Italians do not believe that meatballs should be bought. hehehehe.

I'd go for white rice, brown rice or rice noodles! mmmmmmmmmm

Getting ready for a 5 day cruise to Grand Cayman & Mexico!!
    Good suggestions! Thanks! Shhh...no one tell Mrs. P that I am making bagged meatballs. It was hard to believe that they were this good at the store too! Too funny I just had to get up and go see what the brand was and they aren't Mrs. P meatballs they are Mrs. D meatballs. Isn't that funny, the brand is Mrs. DiFillippos Italian Meatballs! They really are SO good. I normally don't like the bagged ones but I was really surprised with these!!

Quick and easy. Saute meatballs with onions and mushrooms. Add a can or two of Cream of Mushroom soup with 1/2 can milk p/can. I also add a drop or two of "Gravy Master" for flavor. And serve over egg noodles. Wah Lah, Swedish Meatballs Stroganoff!!!!!
    YUM

If you're still looking for ideas...

We like them just in the sauce and then serve scallop/cheesy potatoes and corn. It's a great comfort meal!