Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Levi's replacement number

Lightbulb Levi's replacement number

HI,
    Does anyone know of the number for Levi's Strauss? My husband's jeans are getting worn out, and I remember a post about replacements.
    Thanks
    meow333

Levi's has changed how they do there returns/inspections. You no longer received a prepaid label. Now goto:

http://www.us.levi.com/spr04a/levi/h...0312691#warran

^to print the Consumer Information Form

WARRANTY/GUARANTEE

What is your guarantee? Our guarantee states: "Full warranty. Thank you for buying Levi's® jeans. You have purchased superior quality jeans that come with a full warranty. If this garment proves to be defective in workmanship or materials under normal wear (excluding stains), please contact us. This full warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state."

Returning to store. For the most timely resolution, we recommend that you first attempt to return the product to the store where it was originally purchased.
    Returning to Levi Strauss & Co. If for some reason you are unable to return the garment to the store where it was purchased, you can send the garment directly to our Consumer Returns Department for inspection. Please print out our Consumer Information Form and include it in your package. (You will need Adobe® Reader® to print this form. If you do not have Adobe® Reader®, please click here to download.

If you cannot print the Consumer Information Form, please follow the instructions below to send in your garment:

Make sure the garment is washed.

Do not mark the garment with pins, staples, tape or ink.

Put it in a mailing package of any type along with a letter detailing why you feel the garment is defective. This information is important for us to accurately process your return.

Make sure to include your name, complete mailing address and a phone number on the letter. If your mailing address is a P.O. Box, you must also include a valid street address.

Send the item via U.S. Postal Service to

LS&CO. Consumer Returns,
    501 Executive Airport Drive,
    Henderson, NV 89052.

We recommend you insure the package.

Once the garment has been received, it will be inspected, and if found to be defective, it will be replaced.

Garments that are inspected and not found to be defective will be returned with a letter of explanation.

The whole process takes 4-6 weeks, from the time we receive your garments.

Thanks ducck for the update.

Having worked previously with a department store that sold Levis, I was pretty sure I remembered this being for "defective" merchandise, and not because they were worn out.

Thanks for the reply! It was a long shot.
    Thanks
    meow333

Thumbs up Have your Levis repaired or replaced for FREE

Our guarantee states: "Full warranty. Thank you for buying Levi's® jeans. You have purchased superior quality jeans that come with a full warranty. If this garment proves to be defective in workmanship or materials under normal wear (excluding stains), please contact us. This full warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state."

Returning to store: For the most timely resolution, we recommend that you first attempt to return the product to the store where it was originally purchased.

Returning to Levi Strauss & Co: If for some reason you are unable to return the garment to the store where it was purchased, you can send the garment directly to our Consumer Returns Department for inspection. Please print out our Consumer Information Form and include it in your package. (You will need Adobe® Reader® to print this form. If you do not have Adobe® Reader®, please click here to download.)

If you cannot print the Consumer Information Form, please follow the instructions below to send in your garment:

Put the garment in a mailing package of any type along with a letter detailing why you feel the garment is defective. This information is important for us to accurately process your return.
    Make sure to include your name, complete mailing address and a phone number on the letter. If your mailing address is a P.O. Box, you must also include a valid street address.
    Send the item via U.S. Postal Service to LS&CO. Consumer Returns, 501 Executive Airport Drive, Henderson, NV 89052. We recommend you insure the package.
    Once the garment has been received, it will be inspected, and if found to be defective, it will be replaced. Garments that are inspected and not found to be defective will be returned with a letter of explanation. The whole process takes 4-6 weeks from the time we receive your garments.

http://www.us.levi.com/lsco/levi/hel...10&help=warran

Quote Originally Posted by teddybeartatto
    Our guarantee states: "Full warranty. Thank you for buying Levi's® jeans. You have purchased superior quality jeans that come with a full warranty. If this garment proves to be defective in workmanship or materials under normal wear (excluding stains), please contact us. This full warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state."

Returning to store: For the most timely resolution, we recommend that you first attempt to return the product to the store where it was originally purchased.

Returning to Levi Strauss & Co: If for some reason you are unable to return the garment to the store where it was purchased, you can send the garment directly to our Consumer Returns Department for inspection. Please print out our Consumer Information Form and include it in your package. (You will need Adobe® Reader® to print this form. If you do not have Adobe® Reader®, please click here to download.)

Put the garment in a mailing package of any type along with a letter detailing why you feel the garment is defective. This information is important for us to accurately process your return.
    Send the item via U.S. Postal Service to LS&CO. Consumer Returns, 501 Executive Airport Drive, Henderson, NV 89052. We recommend you insure the package.
    Once the garment has been received, it will be inspected, and if found to be defective, it will be replaced. Garments that are inspected and not found to be defective will be returned with a letter of explanation. The whole process takes 4-6 weeks from the time we receive your garments.

http://www.us.levi.com/lsco/levi/hel...10&help=warran
    I didn't see any new information on your post that was any different than the same exact info that was posted 3 people above yours. If we could get them replaced just for wearing out then I would love to know, but am I missing something?

Thanks so much

This is wonderful. My husband got 2 pairs of jeans for Christmas. He started to cut the tags off of them before trying them on. I told him he should try them on. He rolled his eyes, and told me that these were the same style he always wears. He did go ahead and try on 1 pair that fit great, so he cut the tags off both and threw them in the wash. Days later he put on the other pair and they are so huge they literally fell right off. Definitely miss labeled for size. Since they were a gift, had no store tags, and had been washed I figured we were just stuck. But now I can send them for a replacement

I used to work for a clothing store a long time ago and people would bring in literally wore out Levi's that you know have been worn to death but because of their guarantee we would replace them! No questions asked!

I used to work for the now-closed Venture store. I worked in housewares /domestics/hardware as a sale associate, but often had to go up to the return desk to get returns and bring them back to my department. You would often see people returning the oldest holiest worn-out jeans that had to be 10 years old....and yep, we accepted them, no questions asked. (Then again our location had the most lenient management so anybody could just about return anything )
    Last edited by Starrlin; 07-16-2006 at 01:28 AM.

We use this service all the time. We have probably received 15 to 20 pairs of jeans in the past 2 years.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast