Thread: Target/Walmart and other stores Markdown Schedule

Target/Walmart and other stores Markdown Schedule

Does anyone know the Halloween markdown schedules. Most have already begun with the standard 50 %. Any other info out there?

-J

Target
    75% Nov 4
    90% is the 7th

My Wal-mart Has All the Halloween Stuff 75% Off .. I Got Some Cool Stuff today .. I Love a Sale But God knows I dont Need Or Have room For All The Stuff I got today :D But Oh well hells bells I 'll Make room for it

Happened to find in my local WalMart that all Halloween was 25cents, all costumes were $3.....I got lots of stuffed animals, stampers, cups, etc and one of the costumes that was originally $20.

i got 2 womens costuumes for 1.99 ea at Target, and magnets for .10cents

i got boxes of halloween cereal for .25, the soap dispensers were .29, tin and wooden halloween signs .79, m&m stuffed figures .59. couldnt believe all i got for so cheap.l

I would say I was being driven crazy but it's such a short trip it's easier to walk.
    he things I would do to get a Target here......sigh..........

I did get one of the inflateable holiday arches that I really wanted from Wal MArt today. It was much easier to give in and buy it when it was $12.xx then when it was $48.xx lol.

FYI...though Target seems to have boxed up and shipped off most of the Halloween, check your store for the following things still ringing at 90% off:

Jolee's Boutique...all "autumn", "fall" and "trick or treat" sets (these are the 3-D stickers for scrapbooking)...ring at .29 set

Scrapbooking titles...all "fall" and "halloween" also at .29 set

Flags...all autumn flags are 1.49 (had some Snoopy in pile of leaves, etc)...I have too many of these already.