Thread: Anyone doing a spring cleaning exchange

Anyone doing a spring cleaning exchange

Its that time agfain and im dreading it lol. SPRING CLEANING I was involved in a trade from a group i attend last year and it was the neatest thing. We all found fun neat things that brighten up the cleaning we were doomed to do lol. So i was wondering if anyone is gonna do an exchange like this if so count me in!!!

Ok i had a couple pms that people would like to do this but no one wants to start it lol. So i guess i will run this exchange This will be a 15 dollar exchange and to be filled with new fun things to help with spring cleaning. Like cute sponges or duster with faces on them. I dunno be creative and enjoy it. Also i would like everyone ot add to thier box a card with thier favorite most helpful cleaning tip. I thought this would be a neat way to learn new things. I will leave the exchange open till Wedsday night then i will send out names and post offical rules and what not Just pm me your info and we will all share in the joy of cleaning winter away!!!!

Are you looking for the cheerer to just send cute fun cleaning things or their favorite cleaning products that others may not know of? I am a Realtor and I give my sellerís lots of hints and tips of special products to use- sometimes not necessarily what they are made for- Would you consider things like this a good cheer gift? Maybe with one fun/cute thing????

This does sound like a good way to get motivated for the dreaded spring cleaning ordeal, but...is this for everyone or is this an "exclusive" picky exchange? lol

LOL Yes this would be for anyone who wants to join if we get bad traders ill cover thier end. I love the idea of adding tips for cleaning to this and I could be cleaning productos or anything else fun you can think of to make cleaning a not so painful experience lol

That sounds good. My best cleaning hint isn't really a cleaning method but if I turn up my stereo pretty loud that always gets me moving!

Sometimes, to do what's right, we have to be steady, and give up the things we want the most... even our dreams.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rllrgirl55
    This does sound like a good way to get motivated for the dreaded spring cleaning ordeal, but...is this for everyone or is this an "exclusive" picky exchange? lol

LOL 'Exclusive'