Thread: Romans.com: 75% off + coupon code!

Thumbs up Romans.com: 75% off + coupon code!

Romans.com is having a "up to 75% off" sale. Plus take an extra 40% off your favorite item with coupon code!

Use coupon code 551-48634-374. Limit one item. I haven't tried it yet, but I was thinking it might work with different email addresses. Worth a try.

I just bought a swimsuit for $59.99 discounted to $32.49, with code $19 + shipping. Just in time for the new pool!

:D

Thanks bargainqueen! I guess I was in too much of a hurry!

Thanks......

I purchased a nice swimsuit also.....

Tex Girl,

I understand the excitement of a good sale! LOL

Not a problem.

Hey I found something else today! A free tote with any swimsuit purchase (Black mesh that says Beach Club) looks nice.

Anyway, I called them up & said did I get my free tote, I bought a swimsuit? The rep said "sorry mam it's 40% off or a free tote & there was a coupon code for the tote". I replied, "No it says "Get a FREE mesh tote with any swimsuit purchase", there is no coupon code for the tote (there wasn't), and the front page coupon code says "Plus, take an extra 40% off your favorite item."

He put me on hold & came back a few minutes later and said Sorry Mam, Let me adjust that for you! I got my tote! It wasn't until I was done that I happened to read the fine print at the bottom of the page that says "swimsuit purchases on pages 66-71, I purchased mine in the clearance section on page RE-6.

If you bought a swimsuit, you should call them & make sure they send you your free tote!

Thanks op!