Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Free eye exam and glasses for those who qualify.

i did get the letter and seen the eye dr alredy and then he is sending me somewhere else to get the glasses they havent said anything about co pay
    i will let you all know if and when i get my glasses went for the exam was treated very well and very easy and fast! thanks for the post

Wink I applied and received my glasses yesterday

Thank you very much for the post, I applied because health insurance does not cover vision care. My doctor showed me frames of which he gives for free, so there was no cost to me. I picked up my glasses yesterday and can see clearly now. Thanks again::cool:

This is a really cool post. Something free that people really have a need for. I am blessed because my husband works for an optical lab and we get one free pair of glasses every other year and the year we don't get the glasses we get just the lenses. I am so happy that so many of you were able to use this and get free or cheap glasses. GREAT find OP!! I think I will sign my dad up, he's retired so this may help.

Question

Thank you soooo much for this post OP. I got approved for this since I don't have any vision insurance & my appointment is today. I may be asking for too much,but does this cover prescription contact lenses(I wear contacts)???

Thumbs up

Thank you very much for post.Had my exam and got my glasses. They charged me for the glasses as the Dr who used to do it retired but total bill was 419 but all I paid was 258 for glasses.Kinda hurt pocket book but saving 161 dollars was nice.At least I can read the posts now.

I just got my letter in the mail today. I applied the first week of january. The letter states I get a free eye exam and only have to pay $20 for my glasses.

thanks soooo much to OP. this information helped our family alot.

now off to call the doctor.

Smile Free Eye Exam

I just got my done Feb 4th And my glasses were free all I had to pay is $25.00 this program is wonderful and Iam glad that I could share it with every one..
    Last edited by nutgurl; 03-02-2006 at 12:53 PM.

Bumping.....

Thumbs up Thanks

thanks for bumping this up. I really appreciate it. I just applied and hopefully I qualify. I've got my fingers crossed.

Question Free eye exam and eye glasses

The page does not completely load, as only the hraders across the top are showing

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast