Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: suspender things to hold pants legs in boots

suspender things to hold pants legs in boots

Years ago, I had a pair of things like little suspenders that went around the bottom of your foot and hooked on the pants legs to hold them down in boots. I have no idea what they are called or even if you can still buy them. Anybody seen anything like these? I bought a pair of fake Uggs from Lerners and really need something to hold my pants legs inside the boot!!
    TIA!

Er, I thought your post was referring to a freebie. One I could use..... I didn't realize this was a request.

I have been looking online for you, but I am not sure what I am looking for! It is similar to a stirrup pant? Trying hard to find it for you!

Someone who had been in the Army once told me they used something like this to keep their pants in their boots, and I thought he called them 'blousing rubbers' but I know this is the wrong term. At least, the 'blousing' part is wrong. I remember because I mentioned it to my DH once, and he said no, no blousing, but __________. I can't remember what he called them!

What about a shoe store? I can't seem to find any hits online for you. Sorry.
    Last edited by ~Dragon_Lady~; 12-07-2005 at 11:26 AM.

could you use something like the clips that you put on sheetes to keep them tucked in? They have the clips like they use to have to keep kids from losing their mitten. If this would do the trick, you can get them at most stores like Walmart, etc. with the sheets or even in the sections with ironing boards...to keep the cover on the ironing board.
    Hope it helps.

I know these are not them but they might work http://www.mackspw.com/item.asp?im=A..._Ankle_Garters

I think the sheet straps would work too but they might be to long.

I know what you are talking about but I don't know what they are called.

Yeah, those sheet straps came into my mind too..... Surely a shoe store would know? But not knowing what they are called is making this search difficult. I hve looked and looked trying to help, to no avail................

Thanks for the replies, everybody!!

I think the ankle garters would ride up. What I had before looks like the sheet straps. They hook onto each side of the leg of the jeans and go under the foot..it doesn't ride up. Like I said, this was years ago, back in my boots and leg warmer days(!!!). I tried google, but I don't know what to call them either.

I knew y'all would help!
    Thanks again!
    Lyn

You can often find these in equestrian riding apparel stores. Here's a link to a pair

http://www.doversaddlery.com/product...cd2=1133983944

HTH!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarva
    Years ago, I had a pair of things like little suspenders that went around the bottom of your foot and hooked on the pants legs to hold them down in boots. I have no idea what they are called or even if you can still buy them. Anybody seen anything like these? I bought a pair of fake Uggs from Lerners and really need something to hold my pants legs inside the boot!!
    TIA!
    I think they may just be called Pant clips? If anyone finds them really cheap let me know!! lol...All of my jeans are really long & blouse out everywhere! So I have been wearing all of my capri pants with them! But I am living in these boots! lol,,,, and I am getting tired of the capris already!! lol

takeeta..yes, that's them!! Now I want to whine about the $5.95 shipping!! Thanks!

should've typed "takeetah"!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast