Thread: Walmart Markdown schedule???

Walmart Markdown schedule???

Anyone know WALMART'S markdown schedule?!?!

50% on the 26th.

Than it will go 75% not sure what day. I know they said it would be before the 9th of jan. I am wanting to say the 2nd.

Hope this helps

cclardy

I bought all my Christmas cards and wrapping paper last year after Christmas...I paid about 0.25 per roll! I also got new Christmas lights...paid 0.50 per box or something silly...I am hoping to do the same thing this year...for next year...even hubby was talking about it the other day!!

Thanks! That is exactly what I do too!!! I need xmas wrap......have a ton of hanukkah wrap so don't need that. We need lights too. Just moved into our house and realized what I had isn't good enough! Going to try walmart tomorrow and see what they are offering. Joann's arts and crafts store has 75% off starting tomorrow. I'll let you know tomorrow what walmart is! Maybe I'll luck out and it will be more than 50%?! would be nice!

Child molestors can never be rehabilitated.ZERO TOLERANCE!!!!!!
    I went to Walmart 12/26 on my ride into work) I could actually shop without the kids!!!) I used a gc and got alot for $50- lots of girl's makeup sets , lipglosses, women's fragrances at 50% off!!! My Dd really like the Strawberry shortcake set $3.34 after 50% off- has (4) 4oz bottles of shampoo, conditioner, hand/body lotion + bubble bath- bath scrubby + holder and little diamond shape bar soap. I also picked up a 6 pack of Bonne Bell lip smackers for $2.22 after the 50% off....bath sets for my neice's birthdays- $2 after the 50% off- so much to list- hope your has the same bargains!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ulo
    I went to Walmart 12/26 on my ride into work) I could actually shop without the kids!!!) I used a gc and got alot for $50- lots of girl's makeup sets , lipglosses, women's fragrances at 50% off!!! My Dd really like the Strawberry shortcake set $3.34 after 50% off- has (4) 4oz bottles of shampoo, conditioner, hand/body lotion + bubble bath- bath scrubby + holder and little diamond shape bar soap. I also picked up a 6 pack of Bonne Bell lip smackers for $2.22 after the 50% off....bath sets for my neice's birthdays- $2 after the 50% off- so much to list- hope your has the same bargains!!!
    We got a lot of those bargains last year as well. For some reason, in our area, they picked these up this year and they were not on the sale aisles.

does any1 know when wal mart will be 75% off?

i went yesterday and our walmart was already doing the 75% off, got alot of bath sets cheap

Thumbs up

Went to Walmart today 75% off in Philly started yesterday. They had about 6 aisles but were cleaned out of gift items. I got 1 cute bath gift set for $1.70 and a big 6x5 apple cinnamon candle for $1.20, tons of wrapping paper, ribbon, Christmas cards, paper plates..etc. I got 25 items for $23.85. I got an adorable wreath for $2.48.
    Yesterday went to Target, they went 75% off yesterday too. I got these cute ferris wheel picture frame things for $2.99, more wrapping paper, ribbon, candy, cookies. Spent $22.00 there too.
    Target had more gift items than Walmart but I did go to Target on the 1st 75% off day, I guess that makes a difference. For next year I already marked my calendar for Dec. 30th as the markdown day.

I went there today also. Mine was pretty cleaned out too. But I really needed a new tree. Ended up getting a 7 foot pre-lit Douglas Fir for only $19.99 (regular was around $80).

I also picked up :

8 sets of bath pearls @ $.20 apiece

4 rolls of ribbon for my mom @ .45 apiece

1 set of plastic tumbles $.25

2 small bath sets @ $.70 apiece

3 cute girl hair sets @ $.70 apiece

2 packages of bows @ $.24 apiece

Our Walmart had TONS of wrapping paper left. And a fair share of trees left. But most every type of gift set was gone. People were looking at prices only and shoving handfulls of stuff into their carts. I got my tree, and didn't really need any bath sets, so I left pleased. Only spent $26.32 before tax!!