Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need ideas for raffle ticket containers

Need ideas for raffle ticket containers

I am organizing a large music charity event for a popular band and we are getting down to the wire. We are doing raffles at the event: smaller $ items and larger $ items. For the larger items: I need to find 11 or so containers for us to put the raffle tickets in for each item. We were thinking of using large coffee can and cover them with contact paper or spray painting them. But, our raffle area space is really limited and not really sure I want 11 large coffee cans taking up all that space. It seems to be the best way to go. I was wondering if anyone has ANY ideas at all for clever container ideas. Please help!!! My event is the 15th of April, so time is ticking!! LOl!!!
    Thanks in advance!
    J

Maybe shoe boxes. You can ask a shoe store if they have any, they may have some that range in size from kids to adults.. Worth a shot! Good Luck~

I am going to give it more thought as I have a one year old screaming and trying to eat coupons (definately my son except I save them not eat them) but maybe Ziploc or Glad containers. Buy a medium sized container and then using an exacto knife cut a small hole to insert the tickets. Then when it is time to pull out the winners you just pop off the lids . . . If you want to make them look nice you could use stickers, sponge paint them or cover them with contact paper perhaps . . . I will try to think of other ideas.

Maddy

Hmmm. I was looking at the above posters post again . . . I think regular shoe boxes will be too big but I just bought my son his first pair of shoes at Stride Rite . . . That size would be perfect. Maybe you can ask a place that sells childrens shoes if they can donate some. Then you can wrap the tops and bottoms separately. Cut a small hole in the top and when it is time to pull them out just pop off the top.

Maddy

Those are some good suggestions. Am going to look into the shoe boxes, that might actually work, at least they are stackable.
    Keep the ideas coming, I truly appreciate any ideas you have!

Some know nothing but think they know everything.
    probably along the same lines of the coffee cans, but we usually use large quart sized chinese food containers

What about square tissue boxes? They are pretty compact and you can stack them.

Good luck!

What about baby wipe containers?

what about mason jars?

Why not a shoe organizer? The ones that hang on the wall or over a door. You can lable each pocket with what they will be for. People can put their tickets in there....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast