Thread: Survey Cafe Panel

Survey Cafe Panel

About the Cafe Membership Registration

By registering with SurveyCafe you will be joining a group of people who are committed to providing their honest opinions to help improve new and existing products and services. Based on the information you provide in the following pages, you will be selected to participate in surveys ranging from 10 to 30 minutes in length. You will learn how your responses compare to other panel members who participate in our studies and for each study you complete, you will earn real incentives, not just points or a chance to win something.

What you need to know about us before you register

Your participation will be absolutely confidential! Your name, address, phone number and email address will NOT, for any reason, ever be sold, shared or otherwise compromised. We also promise never to try and sell you anything. In return, we expect that you will not use survey-completion software to complete our surveys quickly. We perform extensive quality control checks on our data and can easily determine if responses are generated from an application instead of a person. PLEASE, we ask that you join our panel only if you will provide your considered opinion and thoughtful answers.

What we need to know about you to have you participate

Before you participate, we need to have enough information about you so we can select you for studies and mail the incentives you earn to you. We will store your information in our secure internal database. Again, all the information you provide us will be used ONLY for the purposes of participating in our online studies. Once you complete the information on the following pages, we will contact you by email to confirm our receipt of it.

As always, the information you provide is strictly confidential and maintained on our own secure servers. The information is not provided to anyone outside of our research team.
    http://www.surveycafe.com/surveycafe/Register1.asp
    Last edited by JillJuly; 04-16-2006 at 08:31 PM.

I just finished a survey for Survey Cafe and chose 2 Ben & Jerry free ice cream coupons for my reward. I have belonged with them for a long time and haven't had very many surveys but it's a fun place because your rewards are FOOD!

Just bumping this post in case anyone is interested in joining.

Thanks, I joined

I have received one survey in over 7 years LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by freebiemaniac
    I have received one survey in over 7 years LOL!
    Well watch your emails because you might get the one I did this afternoon, lol! I think I have only done 2 or 3 myself. They sure are few and far between unfortunately!

I got a survey to do today.. Picked the ben & jerry's coupons