Thread: question......Is there mail in Massachusetts today??

Question YES! there is! I got my mail.......Is there mail in Massachusetts today??

For those of you who live in Massachusetts...its Patriot's Day today.......Is there mail delivery today or not? Are our post offices open today??

Update: Yes.......I got my mail today!!
    Last edited by robinjune7; 04-17-2006 at 04:07 PM. Reason: updating.......

Today is an official Mass. holiday. No mail.

Actually, since it is a state holiday rather than a federal one, post offices are open and there is regular mail delivery. For any Massachusetts residents who still haven't filed your taxes, though, because of the holiday you have until midnight tomorrow to do so.

Wink

im in maine, we have patriots day here, and off from work. however, its not a federal holiday, so the mail will go on!!! yippee!! woohoo!!!! i just hope that i get something in the mailbox thats more than a bill, flyer, or crapalog.

There's mail today, since it's only a State and not Federal holiday. However, the letter carriers along the Marathon route have to finish delivering their mail early, because Route 135 and Route 16 are usually closed from 11 am until 2 or 3 pm, and otherwise, they won't be able to drive through part of their routes.