Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free sample from Mederma Scar Care and Coupon *email*

Free sample from Mederma Scar Care and Coupon *email*

Email them with Mederma Sample in subject line & name & address in body. Will receive sample packet via USPS First Class Mail with info & $1 off coupon.

info@merzusa.com

Product info here:

http://www.mederma.com/aboutMederma.html

Thank you!

Has anyone tried this and what sort of results did they have? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by cyndiloulou
    Has anyone tried this and what sort of results did they have? TIA
    I've wanted to try it but haven't yet -- this will be the perfect opportunity.

I've always used cocoa butter for scars...it takes some time, but it does fade them noticeably if you keep at it.

Lightbulb Coupon covers some of the sales tax!

I got this for my child who had been scratched deeply on her face. She dutifully applied it twice a day and didn't keloid at all, in fact the scar can barely be seen at all. We did use the whole tube and it's way pricey!
    Just shy of $40!

At that price their coupon doesn't cover the sales tax in my area, but I'll take the sample, though, despite the fact I doubt it's enough to effect much of a change without a followup purchase.

The stuff does work however, at least the kids mederma does! Compared to future cosmetic surgery, $40 is always worth a shot!

Thanks

I used this on my scars after surgery and didn't notice any change but my scars were kinda big. It probably works well on light to medium scars or scratches, at least it should for the price!

I have purchased several brands of scar dissaperators (ya learn something new every day!), and they seem to work OKAY. not great.. you really have to be consistent in your efforts and literally wear them 24/7, otherwise there really isn't a visible difference. I have tried Curad silicone stick-on pads (very pricey) and various lotions (not as). My final verdict? If you have the time and money, go ahead --it doesn't hurt to try.

Smile

I haven't tried it yet, but I ordered a sample. After surgery for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome on both of my hands, I used Vitamin E on 1 hand. (just pop one open and spread the liquid on the spot (make sure that the scab has healed). You can definately see a difference. I have 2 VERY active kids, so the sample would be great to have on hand!!

I just purchsed this for the scar on my face from having surgery 2 weeks ago. Seems to be working well but I do agree it is expensive. $15.99 for the small tube here and your supposed to put it on 3 to 4 times a day for 8 weeks with new scars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast