Thread: Free AARP Membership from Walgreens (Mail-In)

Free AARP Membership from Walgreens (Mail-In)

There are mail in forms at Walgreens for a free AARP membership for those 50 and over with free spouse/partner membership, too!

Membership normally costs $12.50 per person a year so this is a great deal worth $25.00.

http://www.aarp.org/membership/aarp/Articles/join.html

Offer valid through 12/31/06 and must be postmarked by 01/07/07.
    "AARP guarantees admission for those 50 or over. Offer valid thru 12/31/06. All requests must be postmarked by 01/07/07. Limit one membership per household. A one year membership paid by Walgreens covers spouse/partner and includes $3.30 for a subscription to AARP The Magazine and $2.09 for the AARP Bulletin. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery of your Membership Kit. When you join, AARP shares your membership information with the companies we have selected to provide AARP member benefits and support AARP operations. If you do not want us to share your information with providers of AARP member benefits, please let us know by dialing 1-888-OUR AARP or emailing us at member @aarp.org"

GREAT GIFT FOR A FRIEND OR RELATIVE WHO MEETS THE AGE REQUIREMENT!

I just became eligible this year (lucky me!) and mailed in a check. Would've made a nice freebie!

thanks op! but wondering if this is free then why is link posted showing $12.50 to sign up! ive been thinking about getting this but havnt but when i seen your post i thought cool! but doesnt show free for me!

I believe the link was provided to allow you to get more info on their membership, but the free part was via a mail-in form available at Walgreen's.

OH! I see!!

Thank you! I well check it out at walgreens!

Just looking....

to see if anyone ever got their membership card after we sent them information about ourselves.

received yesterday :-)