Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free AARP Membership from Walgreens (Mail-In)

Free AARP Membership from Walgreens (Mail-In)

Free AARP Membership from Walgreens (Mail-In)

There are mail in forms at Walgreens for a free AARP membership for those 50 and over with free spouse/partner membership, too!

Membership normally costs $12.50 per person a year so this is a great deal worth $25.00.

Offer valid through 12/31/06 and must be postmarked by 01/07/07.
    "AARP guarantees admission for those 50 or over. Offer valid thru 12/31/06. All requests must be postmarked by 01/07/07. Limit one membership per household. A one year membership paid by Walgreens covers spouse/partner and includes $3.30 for a subscription to AARP The Magazine and $2.09 for the AARP Bulletin. Please allow up to six weeks for delivery of your Membership Kit. When you join, AARP shares your membership information with the companies we have selected to provide AARP member benefits and support AARP operations. If you do not want us to share your information with providers of AARP member benefits, please let us know by dialing 1-888-OUR AARP or emailing us at member @aarp.org"

GREAT GIFT FOR A FRIEND OR RELATIVE WHO MEETS THE AGE REQUIREMENT!

http://www.aarp.org/membership/aarp/Articles/join.html

*** Link is for information regarding AARP. Form for free membership is available in store @ Walgreens.

does anyone have an extra form? tia

Nice! Thank you.

Benefits include discounts galore and a lot of information that may help seniors make informed decisions on topics like banking, insurance, investment, retirement, and healthcare. Discounts are available in the areas of, travel and lodging, car rentals, insurance, drug plans, (save 30% on eyewear), eye care physicians, legal advice, AOL, shopping, home security services and the list literally goes on and on. (Delta Dental plan is available in many other states. http://www.deltadentalins.com/aarp/ )

Many other hotel chains reserve their best senior discounts for those who have joined AARP. Baymont Inns & Suites, for example, gives a 30 percent price break to those with AARP cards, but otherwise provides only a 10 percent break to those older than 55.

AARP lists companies who want to hire people over age 50. http://www.aarp.org/money/careers/fi...yers/info.html

I have the application....in PDF. If you will PM me your e-mail addy I will be glad to share it with you.

Promotion ends Dec 31, 2006 and must be postmarked by January 7, 2001.
    Last edited by girltalk; 12-14-2006 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by girltalk View Post
    I have the application....in PDF. If you will PM me your e-mail addy I will be glad to share it with you.

Promotion ends Dec 31, 2006 and must be postmarked by January 7, 2001.
    Hi if I can get a copy . I would thank you very much I have been to our walgreens here in Harrison AR. and no one knows any thing about it you can send it to lziobro@cox.net
    Thank you very much

Just sent it to you.

I am now leaving for the holidays. Please, don't anyone else PM me as I won't get your request in time to be able to send it to you before the offer expires. Since I have sent the application (in PDF format) to lots of people on here who requested it, you might want to ask to have one of them share it with you...if they still have it.

I made several copies to take with me to give to family members (when I see them on Christmas) so they can get in on this!

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

P.S. Since I called and e-mailed the corporate office they probably have it in all the Walgreen's now. (My sisters who live in different towns said they were now able to get it. ) Their website still hasn't been updated to include the freebie.
    Last edited by girltalk; 12-23-2006 at 06:43 AM.

I would think you should be able to just copy the address and paste into your reply; but if that doesn't work please send me one, too, please!

Hi,
    I'm new here and just read the AARP deal yesterday, can someone also send me a copy of the form. Please let me know and I will PM you my e-mail. Thanks a bunch.

I can send you a copy of the PDF - send me a PM with your email addy.

Aarp

Hi all,

I just checked my e-mail and saw an attachment for the AARP Deal. I will gladly email it to anyone that wants it, just PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast