Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target Christmas 90% off!!!!

Child molestors can never be rehabilitated.ZERO TOLERANCE!!!!!!

Target Christmas 90% off!!!!

I went to the new Target ( 1/2 hr away and have never been there!) and they had 90% off Christmas stuff!!!! They had lots of great stuff left!!! I went home with a cartful for $50...I got several long sleeved Tees for my daughter + neices for 50 cts each (girls sizes 4-14)~~~Bratz~Sponge bob, Dora + Diego ornaments 24 cts.....some really nice candles $1 each...gift bags 20 cts...socks 30 cts...5 rolls of wrapping paper 74 cts....Hershey kiss 12 oz bag 60 cts .....I guess the 90% off started yesterday 1.4.07.....I'm so glad I went...and the kids were very well behaved+ happy with all their goodies!!! ( I just wished they had some boys tops for my son at that great price...all the long sleeved tees were for girls glittery + feminine theme)

Mine is 90% off, too. I scored a 9 foot prelit tree for $30 and a curio cabinet for $10 plus some other stuff I "needed".

Ours is likely 90% off, but I was in there on Wednesday and there was absolutely nothing left but some candy canes, a few plain stockings, and some gift wrap & bows. It was completely picked over.

only 75% here in Boise

My Target was at 90% off this morning. The Christmas section was being raided.

I did find some Christmas gift sets at the endcap in the beauty section, those were 90% off. I also got some glade candles in apple cinnamon scent for 24 cents each, they were in the regular air freshener aisle. Make sure that they have the red lid on them. Also, Febreeze Air Effects spray in christmas scents (apple/cinnamon and evergreen) was 24 cents, look for the red and green color tops with glitter in them.

In the housewares section there were some christmas glasses as well as some star shaped serving bowls with snowflakes (those were really cute).

The food section still had some christmas candy in it. Jack Daniels coffee in tins is considered a Christmas item, it was in the coffee aisle. I also read on another board that there is Southern Comfort eggnog flavored coffee is available at some stores.

Also, Pillsbury Holiday Funfetti cake mix is a holiday item. I got two boxes.

Thanks much for the heads up from the first poster today. It was 90 here in PA too. I went "late" imo, 9:45ish, and there were a few aisles left. The surprising thing to me was seeing a few people in the aisle sort of staring or browsing. When it's 90 off I just load up the cart and figure out later if I need/want it or not. They were like statues standing in the way. And there were several men too, props to them getting in on the action. I can't imagine my DH out at Target in the 90 off aisle!

I loaded up on the candy, cookies, gift sets, plates, tumblers, mini-stockings, bows, different sorts.

Enjoy the deals everyone!!

OMG, I got there between 8:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. and they were unloading pallets of stuff. I was able to get glass cheese sets, salad sets, sets of dishes (all 99 cents each) plastic wine glasses (we have a pool) and their not Christmasy (blue and turquoise at 19 cents a piece), food, lip gloss (49 cents), etc., etc. I spent $34 total and my entire trunk was full that I could hardly close it. I was so happy

I wish we had a Target here!

The 90% off happened on Saturday and I didn't make it intil today, but managed to snag a few deals for next year's christmas:

Four boxes of christmas cards->49 cents each
    A candle holder->2.49
    Ornaments and more ornaments: ranging from .10 cents to .25 cents
    Two shirts: one was .50 cents and the other one was .70 cents

Holiday music cd's: 6 for 69 cents (will give these to the clients I work with next christmas. (I work in a non profit, where not many people get presents under the tree and christmas dinners

Also I noticed that some of the christmas special toys were marked 30-70% percent off. I found a collectors puzzle of the movie casablanca for 4.98. My mom should enjoy that!

Our still had some stuff. Probably because it wasn't scanning. Got Christmas Percy and Harold from Thomas the Train stuff for 49 cents each. YAY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast