Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free malt-o-meal coupon

Free malt-o-meal coupon

Free malt-o-meal coupon from website; was adcertised in my newspaper insert this morning. I see the link and fill out the form, but haven't got a coupon to print. Maybe one of you can figure it out!

http://www.malt-o-meal.com/

Right after you fill out the info on the form and submit, there's a link that says "Download coupon" or something like that. You can click on it and download your coupon right away, you don't have to wait for a link in your e-mail. I was able to print 2 coupons.

The coupons are ONLY for "Balance" & "Honey & Oat Blenders" cereals! Never even heard of them. I was hoping for a generic maltomeals coupon that I could by the generic "corn pops" Or "super sugar crisp" kinds of malto meal cereals

Edit & update: It is possible that IF you are not in a qualifying state (like I am).... you only get the 2 coupons for the 2 specific cereals..... I am hearing that other people (in qualifying states) get a $4 coupon for any maltomeal cereal. Not sure though.

I plan on filling out the survey with an address from a qualifying state & see if it will give me the "forbidden coupon" ... lol. And hopefully I will be able to use it here.

edit: Here is a link to a 75 cent off any size maltomeal hot cereal

http://www.malt-o-meal.com/pages/special_offers.asp
    Last edited by nctrnlboy; 01-21-2007 at 09:13 PM.

After you enter your information, your two options are the following money savings coupons:

SAVE $1.00
    on any one (1) Balance® cereal (18 oz. or larger)

SAVE $ 1.00
    on any one (1) Honey & Oat Blenders™ cereal (13 oz. or larger)

I wonder if any of the stores will take the coupons?

These are the states for the $4 coupon:
    Arizona, california, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, North and South Carolina, Washington and Wisconsin

P.S. I just printed and got the free coupon (up to $4) and I don't live in any of the above states!! I was actually able to print 2!!! YAAHOO!!

I see that there are actually 4 offers here for coupons.
    I was able tp print all 4 offers:
    free coupon
    Cfor the Blenders
    Coupons for Balance
    Coupons for the hot cereal
    Last edited by debdog42; 01-22-2007 at 03:21 PM.

Thank you so much! It let me print two $4 coupons. I love Malt O Meal and it never seems to be on sale.

On a spit of land at the eastern shore between the mosquitoes & the chiggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by debdog42 View Post
    These are the states for the $4 coupon:
    Arizona, california, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, North and South Carolina, Washington and Wisconsin

P.S. I just printed and got the free coupon (up to $4) and I don't live in any of the above states!! I was actually able to print 2!!! YAAHOO!!

I see that there are actually 4 offers here for coupons.
    I was able tp print all 4 offers:
    free coupon
    Cfor the Blenders
    Coupons for Balance
    Coupons for the hot cereal

I Live in North Carolina and was only able to get the $1.00 off coupons...

Thanks- I got two of the $4 coupons and one for the .75off on hot Maltomeal.

Well.... I printed the coupon out using a zip code from a qualifying state & used it this morning at the local price chopper & it worked! Even though I dont live in an "eligible" state. They were unable to scan it so they typed in the code (it could have been my fault that it wouldnt scan.... I have a horrible printer that is running out of ink). But it worked out fine & I got a $3.95 BIG bag of maltomeal "golden puffs" FREE! Hot Diggity!
    Last edited by nctrnlboy; 01-26-2007 at 09:11 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast