Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beauty Test Tube

Beauty Test Tube

I saw this on several previous posts, so I decided to try it. Gave all my info but have not yet received the tube. I even emailed them an asked how long it takes. They responded that I would receive an email with the tracking number. It's been at least a month or so...can anyone tell me how long it usually takes before they ship this out to you? Thanks.

they are running behind...

I signed up late and got in on the second tube. (Loved it by the way) I got mine after about two and a half weeks after signing up. I noticed that they had changed the line up on their site a couple of weeks ago and called to ask when the new tube would be coming out. They told me sometime in April and asked if I had received the last one b/c they were running a bit behind on more recent orders.

HTH

I saw your posts on the Test Tube. Just as an FYI, I had ordered and was charged for mine on January 21st and to this date, I still am waiting on it.

I called about 4 times and the last response I had received from a girl named Jessica in customer service was I should have mine mailed out no later than this week. Well, I am still waiting so if nothing shows up by early next week, another call to Jessica

I signed up for it late too, but got my first (the 2nd tube).. really fast!
    So I guess i was lucky, i feel bad for you guys who are still waiting.. maybe try asking for a supervisor?.. They probably just got swamped.. remember when good stuff hits the freebie boards.. like 5,000 to 10, 000 THOUSAND
    people may respond!!! ... I don't think many companies are ready for that. The power of the net!

I ordered this too. I did it in the end of January and they took my money. I waited and waited and got an e-mail telling me it would be another 4 - 6 weeks. I asked for my money back. It wasn't worth waiting over two months for me. For the trouble, they offered me a $25 off $50 order at spalook.com. They credited the money back to my account. I still think if they are backordered, they shouldn't charge you until it is shipped.

I totally agree with you! They should not charge you until the item is shipped. Believe me, if I didn't want this so bad, since all I have heard is really good reports about the test tube program, I would of said forget it but I am getting close. I will give it until early next week and if nothing shows up, I will call and ask to speak to a supervisor like you had suggested.

I am dissapointed though as I really thought I would be getting the second test tube which was still available when I placed my order. I was told when I called last week that one is no longer available but the new one looks good too. What gets me is if you go on their site, they state that once you sign up the Tube would ship in 2-3 weeks. That is definitely misleading

Test tube update: I caved in and called New Beauty a few moments ago and spoke with Jody in customer service. She assures me my test tube will ship today and I should receive it via Fed Ex next Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed and to those of you who are waiting for yours to arrive as well, keep bugging them. I will let everyone know if I get it next Tuesday. If not, you are going to see one person!

Just curious..what is the beauty test tube? I must have missed it..thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JESSICAR1 View Post
    Just curious..what is the beauty test tube? I must have missed it..thanks
    Here's a link to the previous post that will give you the link to the site, plus everyone's experiences.

http://www.freesamplesite.com/ydf/sh...ight=test+tube

Test Tube

So fed ex says my tube should be waiting for me when I get home from work today!! I went onto the website and saw the products that are coming in this month's tube... what a haul!! lots of full sized products. One that I am particularly excited about is the mascara that makes 'tubes' around your lashes and don't smudge or some off until you take them off. Odd, but sounds neat to me! It has excellent reviews on amazon.com and sells for $24 a tube! I added everything up, with adjustments for sample sizes and the total value of this months tube is apparently $319! Sounds great to me!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast