Thread: Sweepsteaks Clearinghouse Vouchers??

Sweepsteaks Clearinghouse Vouchers??

i just want to know if this is real, or if any have heard of/used it before.my husband got a bunch(six to be exact) vouchers in the mail about a week ago,each for $400. we want to use a few of them, but i'm just not sure if this is real or not. they sent us a paper with a list of what the voucher is good toward, and they seem to have some nice things for reasonable prices on the list.
    i just want to know that we're not being dupe.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by korluq View Post
    i just want to know if this is real, or if any have heard of/used it before.my husband got a bunch(six to be exact) vouchers in the mail about a week ago,each for $400. we want to use a few of them, but i'm just not sure if this is real or not. they sent us a paper with a list of what the voucher is good toward, and they seem to have some nice things for reasonable prices on the list.
    i just want to know that we're not being dupe.

thanks
    Without seeing them, it's hard to know. But remember the saying "if it's too good to be true....." Also check the fine/small print. I know sometimes we get checks in the mail and I always make sure I'm not signing up for something if I cash it. Maybe it's a win from something you signed up for? That's a lot of money....I'd be very leery.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse SCAM

found this http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff233468.htm
    "Sweepstakes Clearinghouse $ 400.00 Credit Vouchers BOLOGNA SCAM Please dont fall for it like me.. Dallas Texas *Consumer Comment ..Thanks for the info

Company
    Sweepstakes Clearinghouse
    Address:
    1555 Regal Row
    Dallas Texas 75247
    U.S.A.
    Phone Number:

Fax:

I recieved a letter with checks inside stating they were winning vouchers off Computers, luggage, watches, Sterio, or Digital Camera. All i had to do was send the Balance. So i purchased a 2006 Dell Desk Top for 295.95. That was 12 weeks ago!! I still have not recieved a Computer. Since there is NO phone number or E mail address on any of the mail (dumb me) I wrote them a certified letter with a response. Quote " We regret to Inform you that unfortunatly have submitted your request for a Dell Desktop and at this time it shows your Credit Vouchers Have EXPIRED.... Please fill out this form and submit it to Sweepstakes Clearing house for another chance to WIN more of our SPECTACULAR prizes." Now here is the kicker THEY CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD FOR 295.95. After contacting the bank and filing a fraud charge they continue to tell me there is no " guarantee" i will be reinbursed it can take up to ( 6 MONTHS) and after 9 attempts to contact the sweepstakes CO I ofcourse have had ZERO response, I hope those who read this are doing so to check there report on good standings, not because you were in my position at one time or another.. ITS A SCAM!!!!

Monica
    Glendale, Arizona
    U.S.A."

Mickey~thank you for the respond.i wish there was a way that i could show you what they look like.

i got 6 of these today and immediately shredded them, lol.