Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Head's Up: Advair class action lawsuit

Head's Up: Advair class action lawsuit

How do I join this class action? I just read about the side effects and didnt see anything else? Thanks!!

Wow! My doctor just put my 8-year-old daughter on Advair less than a month ago!

I would like some real info on this class action suite my 8 year old son takes this and has for the last 2 years.

I've been on Advair for years and it has always kept Pnuemonia at bay.

I have COPD, not asthma. I will continue to use. I've tried other products, such as Spiriva, and they do no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Granny2 View Post
    I've been on Advair for years and it has always kept Pnuemonia at bay.

I have COPD, not asthma. I will continue to use. I've tried other products, such as Spiriva, and they do no good.
    I will keep using it also. I have chronic asthma and this drug has literally changed my life. I've been on it for over 5 years now and I have never had a problem with it.

Eastern Coast of the US--at the beach, where the river meets the bay right near the Atlantic Ocean

See this

The only class action suit listed is if you have died or had a sever asthma exacerbation (or related episode) after using Serevent or Advair.

http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com...eywords=advair

I used Advair for quite some time, however the Serevent component got to be too much for me (racing heart, etc) so I made an appointment with my MD and decided to switch to just the sterodi part.

all i can say is thank God for advair, this has kept my asthma under control. my physician told me that some patients do not follow their instructions for using. i take one puff a day, my father two and it is not mean't to be used for the actual attacks but keeps open airways... this is the best for me, i love it!!!!

I too took Advair for several years. I even requested my doctor put me on it. I t worked wonderfully, or so I thought. About 18 months ago, I started having headaches so severe I couldn't go to work. The leg craps were so intense my legs always hurt. Breathing became more of a struggle. Some days, I couldn't walk 10 feet without turning blue. My allergist removed me from all my athsma medication (except the nebulizer) to determine what I really needed to be on. Thank s to that allergist, I am on NO athsma medication but the nebulizer when needed. I can't say my problems were due to Advair, but I haven't had any leg cramps, headaches, or days I couldn't walk without wheezing my head off.

I am glad I am not on the Advair. I hope those of you that are on it, consider alternative medication. I have not felt this good in the three or four years I was taking the Advair.

wow...i cant believe it. ive never taken advair but i've been on albuterol inhalers and i also take Singulair (a pill) everyday..and the Singulair has literally changed my life. it used to be i was in the hospital every 3 or 4 months for asthma related things but since ive been on singulair (nearly 7 years), NOT ONCE have i been hospitalized for my asthma. i hope things work out for everyone. every time i see my doctor he is amazed...he says i was one of his first patients he put it on and he loves how ive had great results. ive had asthma for 20 years and i know how it feels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast