Thread: How does the Allure free stuff work?

How does the Allure free stuff work?

Ok I am new and tried to enter for these so - called free stuff give aways from Allure today and I am confused. Are these all contests or as stated in the mag. "the first # to enter freebies? Also I notice on one thread here that some people were going to the sponsors direct link...How does this actually work??? I am going to go back to web site and see if I can figure this all out

I have NO IDEA. When I go to the Allure site, the same form comes up for all the contests. I've never had much luck with these Allure contests.
    I do see that some people have found the sponsor's link for the contest - so I'm not sure which one you're supposed to use.

I have no idea either....this is pretty much my first experience with the Allure contests so it's all new to me.

LOL-add me to the Allure newbie group! I went through the Allure website to sign up and it took it. How do you know if you are a "winner" of a product. Do they email you? Someone please help us newbies!!

I'm not a newbie, I've tried these Allure contests before and either they don't open on time, they never open, or the instructions leave a lot to be desired. Some people have won on these, but I'm not one of them. As to if they send you an email telling you if you won or not..............I don't know that either!!

I have won numerous Allure giveaways, some send a email, some tell ya on the screen if you were one of the first however many, some you just wait and see if you get it in the mail. Also some post a winners list on their site, just sign up and keep on eye out on the board, members will post if they got a email, or post a link to the winner list. Hope this helps

I've been doing Allure giveaways for years but this particular one is not like the usual ones. It appears that Allure is handling this one and not the individual websites where the products are coming from. It's actually very simple, just fill out the form beforehand and hit the submit key at the proper time. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for your help! Hopefully, I will get a surprise in the mail one day! I love surprises!!!!

Well - glad that's all cleared up.