Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Global Test Market: Log in problems

Global Test Market: Log in problems

I know that this thread was floating around, but I didn't believe it until it happened to me.

I haven't been able to log in to GTM since Wednesday. I know that my password and e-mail address are right, because I had them confirm, but I still can't log in.

What burns me is that I have 2 outstanding 1000 point payments that haven't arrived since July, and I had another 525 points in the bank waiting for cash out

I've tried e-mailing every day, but I haven't gotten a response yet.

Since these folks don't have a telephone number to complain to, is there any other way to correct this?

Thanks for any help anyone an offer

9655 Se 36th St
    Mercer Island, WA 98040
    (206) 315-9344

Gtm

I also enjoyed GTM for several years and all of a sudden they accused me of fraud and using 3 different account numbers. I have never cheated on anything in my life and they offered no proof other than accusing me of fraud. Of course they owed me money which I will never see. I feel I'm better off without them,good luck to you all

I have also been accused of fraud by GTM with no explanation. I e-mailed them and asked them why I couldn't login into my account and they told me that my account was closed due to fradulent actions which I don't even understand. I am very upset because I almost had almost enough points to cash out and they just closed my account. I also was a member for a long time.

Very weird. I had the same thing happen with Marie and it was a Neighbor who had an entirely different Condo #. I cant log in to GTM, BF cant and neither can a few others I know on another Board. Of course we all have points to cash in or are close. I emailed for my log in info and they said that it had been sent but of course nothing

You guys are not alone! I personally know 4 people this has happened to and they did nothing wrong. There is something very wrong going on in their "fraud" detection lately and many innocent people are being accused and being banned from their site=as well as losing all the money they accumulated.
    SurveyPolice list is growing bigger and bigger everyday with complaints about GTM an "fraud".

http://www.surveypolice.com/company/...?status=Active

This is why lately every month i get paranoid with my cash out an cross my fingers that my check comes from them- even though i NEVER have done anything wrong.
    Last edited by xrayspex; 10-01-2007 at 10:27 AM.

Scary Stuff from Survey Police

Spexx,

I've read that on Survey Police also

I don't know if GTM is having some sort of technical difficulty these days.
    I remember a few months back I wasn't able to log in for a few days when they switched over from user number to e-mail address.
    But they aren't responding to any of my messages [as opposed to before when they would get back to me in a few days]

Getting antsy, especially since they still owe me 2 checks for $100 from 2 months back

I am aware of the fraud detection measures/investigations at GTM. I will not get into specific account investigations on any forum board nor I am allowed to publish member information to show examples. I have seen the database sheets and the cases of fraud or other violations of the User Agreement < http://www.globaltestmarket.com/useragreement.php > that can include multiple accounts (Section six provides membership expectations and rules). The evidence must be clear and convincing before an account is terminated.

This is the reason GTM does not provide specific violations to "violators":

GlobalTestMarket does not reveal how investigations are conducted or the measures taken to investigate accounts. GlobalTestMarket does not provide the specific evidence of the fraudulent activity either. This policy is a precaution to prevent future circumvention of our fraud measures and investigations. GlobalTestMarket always errors on the side of the member, and the evidence must be overwhelming to result in account termination.

GTM must protect against online fraud and poor data quality. Clients can detect fraud responses as well, and GTM must maintain the highest quality in order to keep providing surveys to panel members.

If your account is terminated and you disagree please contact < frontdesk@globaltestmarket.com >.

Quote Originally Posted by St0rmshadow View Post
    I am aware of the fraud detection measures/investigations at GTM. I will not get into specific account investigations on any forum board nor I am allowed to publish member information to show examples. I have seen the database sheets and the cases of fraud or other violations of the User Agreement < http://www.globaltestmarket.com/useragreement.php > that can include multiple accounts (Section six provides membership expectations and rules). The evidence must be clear and convincing before an account is terminated.

This is the reason GTM does not provide specific violations to "violators":

GlobalTestMarket does not reveal how investigations are conducted or the measures taken to investigate accounts. GlobalTestMarket does not provide the specific evidence of the fraudulent activity either. This policy is a precaution to prevent future circumvention of our fraud measures and investigations. GlobalTestMarket always errors on the side of the member, and the evidence must be overwhelming to result in account termination.

GTM must protect against online fraud and poor data quality. Clients can detect fraud responses as well, and GTM must maintain the highest quality in order to keep providing surveys to panel members.

If your account is terminated and you disagree please contact < frontdesk@globaltestmarket.com >.
    So the panelists have no recourse or the ability to discuss what could be a mistake on Global Test Market's part? Talk about trial by fire. No chance to get information, any plausible reason and just being shut out with out explanation. It sounds unfair to me. It's like someone getting accused of something, going to jail and a few years later new evidence to the contrary turns up that proved the legal system was wrong.
    I have heard this over and over on many boards. It seems as if it's prior to waiting for a payout too. It is unfortunate that people accused of wrong doing are not given a real explanation, not one cloaked in secrecy. Anyone could give that excuse. By the way finally after 4 months I got my check from them but I am done doing their surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by speedygirl View Post
    So the panelists have no recourse or the ability to discuss what could be a mistake on Global Test Market's part? Talk about trial by fire. No chance to get information, any plausible reason and just being shut out with out explanation. It sounds unfair to me. It's like someone getting accused of something, going to jail and a few years later new evidence to the contrary turns up that proved the legal system was wrong.
    I have heard this over and over on many boards. It seems as if it's prior to waiting for a payout too. It is unfortunate that people accused of wrong doing are not given a real explanation, not one cloaked in secrecy. Anyone could give that excuse. By the way finally after 4 months I got my check from them but I am done doing their surveys.

Speedy,

The recourse is contacting < frontdesk@globaltestmarket.com > and asking they investigate a second time. Human can make errors, and a second investigation may discover such an error.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast