Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: could use some Humalog coupons/certificates

could use some Humalog coupons/certificates

I think Fort found them last time. If anyone knows where I can print one or two Humalog insulin coupons (for the free vial) we could really use the help. THanks!

I sure could use this too, I think this is what my cat will be starting next week.

anyone have any luck finding one?

We unexpectantly lost our health insurance recently and this would really help us too.

About a mile down on the dark side of Route 88
    Disclaimer: I'm not trying to play doctor but here's a thought...

Compare the cost of Humalog with the cost of Novolog. In some areas there is a significant price difference. IF the Novolog is less expensive, call your doctor to see if it would be appropriate to switch. As my doctor explained to me, they are the same, only they are made by different manufacturers.

Quote Originally Posted by BearClaw View Post
    Disclaimer: I'm not trying to play doctor but here's a thought...

Compare the cost of Humalog with the cost of Novolog. In some areas there is a significant price difference. IF the Novolog is less expensive, call your doctor to see if it would be appropriate to switch. As my doctor explained to me, they are the same, only they are made by different manufacturers.
    My husband tried the Novolog when it first came out. (actually our insurance company substituted it without asking). It didn't work as well for him as the Humalog. He had to use more of it to get the same results. When it comes to his diabetes, we don't make compromises. If the Humalog works better, we'll cut out other stuff to afford it if we have to.

I appreciate the thought though. Hopefully it can help someone else on here.

About a mile down on the dark side of Route 88
    Quote Originally Posted by chilla View Post
    When it comes to his diabetes, we don't make compromises. If the Humalog works better, we'll cut out other stuff to afford it if we have to.
    ABSOLUTELY!

Might this help?
    http://www.yourrxcard.com/index.php

Typically, WalMart and Sam's Club have the lowest price around here for Humalog, although their customer service can be quite lacking...

If anymore ideas pop into my fur-brain I'll be sure to toss them out for consideration!

We do have health insurance, it's just a hefty copay for his insulin, since they don't consider it a "preferred" brand.

I want to thank everyone for stepping up and helping out. I went ahead and just paid for it (didn't have a choice) and lucked out, the dr called in a three month supply for one copay. So it turned out okay. Apparently there are some other people in need though, so please, keep those ideas coming!

Thanks!

My daughter is diabetic and on Humalog...our insurance covers it but I am sure if you need it and cannot afford it or something try contacting the American Diabetes Assc. for help or Juvenile Diabetes Assc. Or maybe they can let you know where to get coupons?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast