Thread: Other sites like House Party ???

Other sites like House Party ???

R there other sites like House Party ???

I need to up my chances of getting in on this. I didn't get accepted for the Hillshire Farms party....and I am a true Hillshire Farms girl...and still didn't get it. Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ok...out of the 46 that looked at this thread, I'm assuming you don't know of any other sites like this, right?

Autumn - I don't know of any other site like this. Wish there were some more. Every once in a while there will be a house party sponsored by a company - like the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind one by Maybelline and the Love Bites by Sunsilk - those two were a one time houseparty by that company last year. I got in on the Maybelline one but not the love Bites. Just have to watch this site and someone will post if anything is available. Houseparty.com is the only site I know of that consistently offers different house parties. Hope this helps some. I guess no one else answered because there isn't any other place for houseparties.

I haven't heard of any either, but that is a great question. I'll keep checking this thread in case anyone else has heard of any!

Thanks ladies! I didn't even realize there was houseparties sponsored by single companies. That's a new one on me. Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by MusicLady View Post
    Autumn - I don't know of any other site like this. Wish there were some more. Every once in a while there will be a house party sponsored by a company - like the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind one by Maybelline and the Love Bites by Sunsilk - those two were a one time houseparty by that company last year. I got in on the Maybelline one but not the love Bites. Just have to watch this site and someone will post if anything is available. Houseparty.com is the only site I know of that consistently offers different house parties. Hope this helps some. I guess no one else answered because there isn't any other place for houseparties.
    Isn't it Alloy that's actually the company that has these parties..they also had the Nancy Drew one and I think Gossip Girls...its usually the first 250 to enter and emails will come out first--then someone posts the link on here...I only got an email from them one time-for the Nancy Drew one, replied instantly and DD didnt get in---so I think it hits the boards REALLY quick and you have to be in the right place at the right time

Quote Originally Posted by amy0123 View Post
    Isn't it Alloy that's actually the company that has these parties..they also had the Nancy Drew one and I think Gossip Girls...its usually the first 250 to enter and emails will come out first--then someone posts the link on here...I only got an email from them one time-for the Nancy Drew one, replied instantly and DD didnt get in---so I think it hits the boards REALLY quick and you have to be in the right place at the right time
    Is it Alloy?? I don't really know - I just know that I was really, really lucky to have gotten into the Maybelline one - tried for Sunsilk and Nancy Drew but wasn't quick enough. It really is how you say, you have to be sitting at your computer when that e-mail comes in or it gets posted - even 10 minutes later and "poof" all filled up. Lots of luck involved. Does alloy have a site listing houseparties? Or upcoming houseparties?

Quote Originally Posted by MusicLady View Post
    Is it Alloy?? I don't really know - I just know that I was really, really lucky to have gotten into the Maybelline one - tried for Sunsilk and Nancy Drew but wasn't quick enough. It really is how you say, you have to be sitting at your computer when that e-mail comes in or it gets posted - even 10 minutes later and "poof" all filled up. Lots of luck involved. Does alloy have a site listing houseparties? Or upcoming houseparties?
    I don't even know how I got on their email list--I didnt get the email for SS or Maybelline, just ND...There website is just an "about us" type with no lists or any info at all...it's http://alloymarketing.com

Is there a way where we can join the mailing list for the invitations.

Alloy may help sponsor those teen/tween parties, however, I think they are "slumber party in a box". GIA headquarters is the site to go to for young girls that want to do this. http://www.giaheadquarters.com/sbox/default.asp
    Just a bit of advice...the parties seem to err on the young side. There are two age groups....teen for 13 and older, under 13 is tween. For example the Hairspray one was for teens, but my 11 y.o. at the time used it. One of the tweens was for some young cartoon, I can't remember, but my DD gave it to a 6 y.o. that she babysat. The shirts they send are usually very small, like junior smalls. They never fit my girls or their friends. Overall, this is great fun for young girls!