Thread: ??? www.kqzyfj.com ???

??? www.kqzyfj.com ???

Why is it that links that start with http://www.kqzyfj.com such as the link to 80% off graveyard mall and many other good sales on different sites will not work for me. When I click or copy and paste them I get The page cannot be displayed. What is www.kqzyfj.com? Why do these links not work and how do so many different stores use this for sales (there was an amazing sounding jewlery box that I missed out on because the link never worked) - at least different stores are posted here with it. Also how do I make these links work? Thank you in advance for your time.

I am just taking a guess here.....but maybe the link didn't work because they were sold out, the site was busy or they were having server problems.

Might be easier to just use a different browser....I have had problems loading pages in IE, but can load it in Mozilla Firefox....Why??? I have no idea. Just sharing what I have experienced............Download for the Firefox is also
    FREE.........

kqzyfj.com = Commission Junction.

Commission Junction is an online marketing company specifically in the affiliate marketing industry - it's the biggest in North America. When you click on one of their links, the website owner of the site where the link appears gets paid some money for the referral.

Some antivirus programs and browsers classify Commission Junction's links as spam and consequently won't display them or let you click them.

If you are one of the people who can't display Commission Junction links, then you have to adjust your security settings (as described above in Helene's link) so that your antivirus (actually anti-spam) program or browser will know not to "protect" you when you encounter those links.
    Last edited by Gooddealie; 02-24-2008 at 08:08 PM.

Yeah I've missed out on several deals because those links are blocked by my firewall at work and the regular links aren't available. We can't change the settings and I am stuck. Obviously most deals last longer than a few hours, but there are some deals that are only good for a few hours and I am firewalled out of them.

Thank you all so much for all of your help and information. Have a great week!!!