Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know when Lowes has their flooring on sale?

Anyone know when Lowes has their flooring on sale?

I know Lowes has a sale on flooring every year. I am looking to buy some hardwood flooring, but it will cost clost to $3000. Ouch! I have a 10% off coupon so that helps some. Just wondering if anyone out there remembers what month they have their flooring sale. Or maybe someone out there works for Lowes and could tell me?

Thanks in advance,

Answered my own question. LOL!

10% Off All Hard-Surface Flooring , 20% With Lowe's Installation
    Applies to hardwood, tile, laminate, and vinyl only. Does not apply to carpet, installation labor or accessories.

Cannot be combined with any other flooring offers. Discount taken at time of purchase. See associate for details.

Offer valid through 3/26/08.

Quote Originally Posted by kristensmith View Post
    Answered my own question. LOL!

10% Off All Hard-Surface Flooring , 20% With Lowe's Installation
    Applies to hardwood, tile, laminate, and vinyl only. Does not apply to carpet, installation labor or accessories.

Cannot be combined with any other flooring offers. Discount taken at time of purchase. See associate for details.

Offer valid through 3/26/08.
    Yep, dh and I went there on Thursday just to 'window shop' and ended up placing an order for them to do the master bath with tile! Can't wait! 20% off!

Just be careful and watch the prices. I know that when Lowes just had a carpet promo and free removal and haul away.. they jacked all the prices up on all there special order carpet, the day before,(I know I work there) that was in the promo. (Believe me I am a Lowes employee) It cost more with the promo than it would have before the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by caroljeanne View Post
    Just be careful and watch the prices. I know that when Lowes just had a carpet promo and free removal and haul away.. they jacked all the prices up on all there special order carpet, the day before,(I know I work there) that was in the promo. (Believe me I am a Lowes employee) It cost more with the promo than it would have before the sale.
    Wow, is that what they usually do for sales? I bought a Pella patio door and "thought" I got a fairly good price. I need to buy a new front door now.

Well, I know w/ the hardwood flooring I've been looking at, the price has been $6.99 all along. They are having a 10% off sale now (20% off installed) and don't forget you can get a 10% off coupon (manager said I can do both coupon combined w/ sale) at www.lowesmoving.com . So I am getting 20% off uninstalled. Too bad my Discover has 5% off home improvement stores in April! My coupon expires the end of March as does the 10% off sale. Poop!

I don't know about the month of their sale, but they told us anything that they have to special order you get a discount. I think 10%. But they may not do the double discount. You'll have to check.

Ordered my floor last night! They pricematched a local store (saving me 82 cents sq. ft.) then gave me 10% for the pricematch (another 62 cents sq. ft.) then I had a coupon for 10% off so I saved ANOTHER 56 cents sq. ft. So total I got 28.6% off Lowes regular price. Saved me $1000! I paid $4.99 instead of $6.99 sq. ft!

Now to find a deal on the furniture and fireplace! With the furniture, I know a cheap place that will order anything I find at another store. They ALWAYS beat the price of any other store quote I bring in. Well, I am going to take their price and go back to store #1 and the guy said they'll beat it. Wastes a bit of gas, but I hope to save a couple hundred in the end.

We had a flood in Jan and we are going to use the same promo at Lowes.
    How do I get the 10% additional coupon.
    Can you tell me what kinda floor ran $4.99 installed?
    We;re looking at wood laminate (pergo like).

We are also looking for good deals on furniture.
    Anyone know of any please post the links....THANKS!

i am also a lowes employee and have never seen prices "jacked up" before a sale. the only time something goes on sale or has a lower price is when it is being discontinued or has a manf. disc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast