Thread: The 3M Performance 400 Sweepstakes IWG Daily Ends 7/15/08

The 3M Performance 400 Sweepstakes IWG Daily Ends 7/15/08

The 3M Performance 400 Sweepstakes IWG Daily Ends 7/15/08

http://www.egroupnet.com/3M/estore/0...x.asp?logoff=1

5(a). SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS AND APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING:
    i. One (1) Grand Prize package consisting of two (2) 3M Performance 400 tickets for August 17, 2008. The package also includes a VIP pit & garage tour and 3M Racing merchandise package. Approximate Retail Value: $2000.00.
    ii. Twenty-four (24) Second Prize packages consisting of two (2) tickets to the 3M Performance 400 on August 17, 2008. Approximate Retail Value: $250.00
    iii. Each prize consists of only the items specifically listed in these Official Rules. All other expenses associated with accepting and using the prize (including travel, transportation, lodging and any other expenses or costs of any type) are the sole responsibility of Winner. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prizes depend on the number of eligible entries received.

5(b). INSTANT-WIN GAME PRIZES:
    i. 1:24 scale #16 3M COT die-cast car
    ii. 3M racing checkster cap
    iii. 3M eStore Post-it flag pen
    iv. 3M eStore box cutter
    Odds of winning an Instant-win prize depend on the timing of your game play and the amount of days in the Promotional Period divided by the number of prizes available.

. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Sweepstakes and Instant-Win Game is subject to the following rules and regulations.

2. DEADLINES AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The 3M Performance 400 Sweepstakes and Instant-Win Game ("Promotion") starts at 12:00:01 AM EST on April 15, 2008 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on July 15, 2008 EST ("Promotional Period"). All entries must be made no later than 11:59:59 PM EST on July 15, 2008. Promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of 3M ("Sponsor") and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and franchisees, advertising, and promotional agencies, and each of such employee's immediate family members (persons with whom they are domiciled) are not eligible to participate. All entrants must have a valid email address, mailing address, and phone number. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an online entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor may require proof to its satisfaction of entrant's registered subscriber status. Automated entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot, or sweepstakes service) and facsimiles are not allowed. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.

3(i). HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Promotion by accessing the Sponsor's Internet Web site at: www.3M.com/eStore (Web Site) and clicking on the sweepstakes icon and following the instructions for entry. To enter your name in the Promotion, completely fill out the registration information form as requested and click the submit button. After you submit your information, you will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. Only one entry per person per day is permitted. Before registration can be accepted, understanding and acceptance of the Official Rules must be acknowledged by each entrant by clicking on the "I've read and agree to the game's official rules" check box.

3(ii). HOW TO PLAY THE INSTANT-WIN GAME: To play the Instant-Win Game, enter the Sweepstakes. After you have entered the Sweepstakes, you will be instantly notified whether or not you have won an Instant-Win prize. If you have won a prize, you must completely fill out the registration information form as requested. Before registration can be accepted, understanding and acceptance of the Official Rules must be acknowledged by each entrant by clicking on the "I have read and agree to the game's official rules" check box. There are 60 Instant-Win prizes that will be selected at random, computer-generated winning times over the course of the Promotional Period. Winners may not redeem the value in cash. If you are the first player to play the Instant-Win Game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be an instant winner.

4. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE DRAWING: A random drawing for the Sweepstakes Prizes will be conducted on or about July17, 2008 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Winners will be notified by telephone, postal mail, email, or express mail on or about July 18, 2008.

5(a). SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS AND APPROXIMATE ODDS OF WINNING:
    i. One (1) Grand Prize package consisting of two (2) 3M Performance 400 tickets for August 17, 2008. The package also includes a VIP pit & garage tour and 3M Racing merchandise package. Approximate Retail Value: $2000.00.
    ii. Twenty-four (24) Second Prize packages consisting of two (2) tickets to the 3M Performance 400 on August 17, 2008. Approximate Retail Value: $250.00
    iii. Each prize consists of only the items specifically listed in these Official Rules. All other expenses associated with accepting and using the prize (including travel, transportation, lodging and any other expenses or costs of any type) are the sole responsibility of Winner. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prizes depend on the number of eligible entries received.

5(b). INSTANT-WIN GAME PRIZES:
    i. 1:24 scale #16 3M COT die-cast car
    ii. 3M racing checkster cap
    iii. 3M eStore Post-it flag pen
    iv. 3M eStore box cutter
    Odds of winning an Instant-win prize depend on the timing of your game play and the amount of days in the Promotional Period divided by the number of prizes available.

5(c). TAXES AND TRANSFERS: All federal, state, and local taxes and other expenses not specified herein are winner's responsibility. No transfer or substitution of a prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute prizes for equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded.

6. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: Prizes are not transferable. Limit one prize per person. Winners are responsible to determine if they may accept the prize. The Sponsor agrees to abide by any corporate policy with respect to the awarding of prizes to employees of its customers, and will not intervene in this decision, and reserves the right to select another eligible entrant if the Winner cannot accept the prize offered. No substitution or cash redemption is allowed except by the Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prizes become unavailable. The return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable or a determination that a Winner was ineligible to win will result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate eligible entrant. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw, or amend the Promotion for any reason without notice, including, without limitation, voiding any entries of issue and/or terminating the Promotion if Sponsor suspects that tampering has occurred.

7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering and/or participating in the Promotion, participants agree: (a) to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, and agents with respect to or arising out of the use of prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotional activity; and (b) except where legally prohibited, Winners grant (and agree to confirm in writing) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval. Prize winners may be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of notification. If documents are not returned on a timely basis, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as nondeliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Taxes on prizes are solely the Winner's responsibility.

8. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or any part thereof. In the event the online portion of this Promotion cannot be carried out for any reason, a random drawing will be conducted to award any remaining prizes among all eligible entries received at the time of such termination. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participants to the fullest extent of the law. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING OR PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNATIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPANTS ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL FROM THE WEB SITE.

9. PRIVACY NOTICE: Any information participants provide to Sponsor will be used to communicate with the participants regarding this Promotion and otherwise as set forth in these Official Rules.

10. WINNER'S LIST: For winner's list, send self-addressed stamped envelope before October 31, 2008 to 3M eStore Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o E Group, Inc. 901 North 3rd St. Suite 195, Minneapolis, MN 55401.

11. MAIN SPONSOR: 3M Company, 3M Center, St. Paul, MN 55144 CO © 3M 2008
    Shop 3M Car Care

Free shipping on your entire order at the 3M eStore. Enter coupon code FS400 at checkout.
    Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film, Door Edge Guard, 0.4 in x 10 yd.
    Returning Visitors
    Log-in once a day to earn more entries

no win, but thank you for the new game!

Is anyone else having problems signing in? I just keeping getting looped back to the sign in page and can't play for a few days now.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit37388 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems signing in? I just keeping getting looped back to the sign in page and can't play for a few days now.
    SAME THING HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME

Same thing happens to me also, so now I just go to enter now instead of log in and it lets me play.

works now

I just did it and it worked. But I didn't win

Quote Originally Posted by luckyrabbit308 View Post
    Same thing happens to me also, so now I just go to enter now instead of log in and it lets me play.
    thanks for the heads up...worked and lost...but it worked

Congratulations, You're a Winner!

and it showed a picture of a pen - so I guess that's what I won. thanks OP for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicLady View Post
    Congratulations, You're a Winner!

and it showed a picture of a pen - so I guess that's what I won. thanks OP for the post.
    The pen arrived today. Just won 3 days ago. WOW - that was fast - they shipped it UPS. DS grabbed it right away - it's a cool pen with post-it flags in the handle - he said he could really use it. So I guess it was a good win!! Thanks OP!

Last Day