Thread: MyPoints Games

MyPoints Games

Has anybody used/played MyPoints games? I was wondering if you earn points and/or money (example: you start with $20 and earn as you go, accruing more and more points as you keep playing down your money). If so, can you actually keep playing on your original money while earning 5 points per dollar played (thus possibly earning more dollar value than yuou started with)?

Sorry in advance if this really does not belong in the surveys portion of the forum.

Good question. But I don't know---I didn't know they had games!

Quote Originally Posted by Dingobiscuit View Post
    Has anybody used/played MyPoints games? I was wondering if you earn points and/or money (example: you start with $20 and earn as you go, accruing more and more points as you keep playing down your money). If so, can you actually keep playing on your original money while earning 5 points per dollar played (thus possibly earning more dollar value than yuou started with)?

Sorry in advance if this really does not belong in the surveys portion of the forum.
    I haven't tried it and am wondering the same thing.I did see in one of those click for point emails about matching points though and the amount you put in.I'm thinking as long as you at least win a few rounds and don't consecutively lose it may be worth doing.But, I'm not sure though if you'll be able to keep earning more without more money being put in or unless you win those tournaments.I only played the one day when they had it free.It seemed fun but I just don't have that much time or want to put money into something I'm not sure of.Maybe you could email mypoints and see if they can answer that if no one here knows. (Don't forget to report back with the answer.)