Thread: Fed Ex Delivery? How to find out if they're coming

Fed Ex Delivery? How to find out if they're coming

I'm getting a package that I have to sign for, and there's no tracking number - is there a way to find out if anything is coming to my area via zip code, name of company who sent the package, etc.? Thanks.

~Don't Know If This Will Help, But Try Here~

~Don't Know If This Will Help, But Try Here~

https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking

Track Shipments/FedEx Kinko's Orders
    Alternate Reference Tracking

Entering an account number displays all shipments related to the reference and account. If not entering an account number as part of your search criteria, please enter the destination country and postal code to narrow your search. Only unique matches will be displayed when searching without an account number.

No, but thanks for trying.

It's a package from HP or maybe a survey company vocaline. They're sending a printer to test and they want you to sign for it. They provided NO tracking number, nothing, just a general timeline of when it might be received. I have doctor appointments and won't be home in the house waiting for 3 or 4 days to see if it shows up!!!

website please

Bluenet, I used to be signed up to do product tests for I think the same company you are doing. I tested one of their new cameras. I have since changed my email. Can you give me the website address so that I can go in and update my account, I can't remember it for the life of me. TIA

Blue i sent you a message. Hope it helps

noah's ark - thanks - fed ex didn't recognize the number but I gave it a try. UPS is sooooo much better at tracking things and delivering. Oh well, maybe I'll get it today. DH said usually they leave a note if you're not home or they'll call before coming out again............sure hope he's right.

cd - all I have is that it was vocaline.com, but quite honestly I do a ton of surveys and I know I don't have all of them on my favorites list.