Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super America Speedy Rewards 1,000,000 Points Giveaway! (9/30/2008)

Super America Speedy Rewards 1,000,000 Points Giveaway! (9/30/2008)

Win a Million Speedy Rewards Points!
    Plus, Every Day 50 Members Win 10,000 Points!
    Through September 30th 2008, every time you use your Speedy Rewards Card you will receive a Speedy Rewards Celebration Giveaway game code
    on your Speedy Rewards receipt.

To play, just log in with your Speedy Rewards account. Your card must be registered with a valid e-mail address, and the first time you play you will be asked to verify your account information.

Upon verification, you will receive an e-mail confirmation including a link to play the Speedy Rewards celebration game.

Each game code you enter gives you a chance to play for 1 of 4 prizes of 1 million Speedy Rewards points, or 1 of 50 prizes of 10,000 points awarded EVERYDAY! The more codes you enter, the more chances to win!
    If your card is registered, log in. If your card is not registered, you must register now.

By participating in the Speedy Rewards Celebration Giveaway, you have agreed to the Official Sweepstakes Rules.

PLEASE NOTE! In order to play the game you may need:
    1. The latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox.
    2. The latest version of Macromedia Flash installed.
    3. Check to see that your cookies are enabled.
    4. Your popup blocker is disabled.
    5. Your Internet Settings allow ActiveX from Macromedia Flash.
    6. Your Internet Settings allow / display plugins.
    7. Your email spam blockers / filters allow emails from speedyrewards@ssallc.com.

If you continue to have questions or difficulties with the above, please try using another PC or contact your Internet / Email service provider for further assistance.

About the Speedy Rewards program in general:

Get More with Speedy Rewards™
    Speedy Rewards transforms your everyday Speedway and SuperAmerica convenience store experience! Every time you make a purchase, excluding restricted items, you will immediately start earning points towards gasoline discounts (where applicable) and/or free merchandise, as well as coupons for valuable savings just for using your Speedy Rewards membership card inside the store or at the pump! You can even instantly review and/or redeem your points simply by using the Speedy Rewards redemption terminal located inside the store.
    Earn The Rewards You Want
    Earn points every time you shop at Speedway or SuperAmerica stores and you are on your way to enjoying not only the rewards you deserve, but the rewards you want. Choose from great
    rewards like free food, free gas, free gift card, or even free dinner for
    two at Applebee's™ or TGI Fridays!

Earn FREE Stuff Automatically
    As a Speedy Rewards member, you're already in the club. Every time you make a qualifying purchase you're one step closer to a free hot or cold beverage, free car wash or even bonus points!
    Personalized Members-Only Deals
    Get coupons selected especially for you for valuable savings simply by using your Speedy Rewards Card each time you shop! Earn Bonus Points whenever you purchase our Gold Star Featured Products.

Exclusive Access
    Register your Speedy Rewards card and have access to all of your Speedy Rewards information including your point balance, club status and more online or at any in-store redemption terminal... any time you want!
    Learn more...

Speedy Rewards Program Privacy Statement | Terms of Use

Has anyone played this? Do you need the card to play?

Quote Originally Posted by heyABLE View Post
    Has anyone played this? Do you need the card to play?

You need a Speedy Rewards card (they are free; pick one up @ any SA)

you must pay for something in the store

I bought gas and did pay-at-the-pump and didn't get a code.

when the cashier swipes your speedy card, you will get a print out receipt with a code on it. and at the top it'll say "Speed Rewards Instant Coupon"

Quote Originally Posted by 311heaven View Post
    when the cashier swipes your speedy card, you will get a print out receipt with a code on it. and at the top it'll say "Speed Rewards Instant Coupon"

You can also go to the Speedy Rewards kiosk inside and print up to 10 codes (total) per day.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkMaija View Post
    You can also go to the Speedy Rewards kiosk inside and print up to 10 codes (total) per day.
    thanks!! i didnt know that. i go to Speedway constantly. I have 2 that are a hop, skip and a jump away from where i live.

Quote Originally Posted by 311heaven View Post
    thanks!! i didnt know that. i go to Speedway constantly. I have 2 that are a hop, skip and a jump away from where i live.

No prob. The same thing that happened to "sdwrdt" happened to me, and so I called the number on my card and the lady told me.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkMaija View Post
    No prob. The same thing that happened to "sdwrdt" happened to me, and so I called the number on my card and the lady told me.

i went to speedway yesterday to print some codes but i couldnt figure out how to do it. i scanned my speedy card and went thru the categories but i couldnt find how to print them. maybe you can help?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast