Thread: $15 dollar store

$15 dollar store

They have some nice stuff and could be great for some for holiday shopping, all $15 dollars of course.

http://15dollarstore.com/

Thank you!!

Has anyone done any business with this company before and if so what did you think of them?

The Better Business Bureau gave them a satisfactory rating, said they've been in business since 2/07 and have a total of only 4 complaints against them. That doesn't mean you won't have problems, but it's a good sign.

we've orderdered from them three times. The clothes are a good buy...and in all I would give them satisfactory. The last time I ordered, a shirt came that was unraveling around the edges the minute we took it out of the box. I emailed them immediately about it and they were a bit sarcastic with me in saying that IF it was true and the shirt was unraveling', I would need to send it back. After they reviewed the shirt and IF they found it unsatisfactory, they would send me a refund. Shipping the shirt back, would have been at my expense.
    This was such bad policy to me that I havn't ordered since. Not to say I won't. The first two orders I received were great, and my daughter loves their clothes