Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for PedEgg w/Free Shipping + % OFF COUPON

Post Looking for PedEgg w/Free Shipping + % OFF COUPON

I would like to purchase a pedegg online because I've heard that they are wonderful!
    I NEVER buy anything online without seeing where I can get the best deal first though. So far, no good. Are there any websites that have free shipping on ANY order (no minimum purchase)? Websites for general merchandise like Target, Walmart, Drugstore.com, ect.
    I found it on HSN.COM with free shipping but its double the price of anywhere else so that doesnt help. They usually go for about $10.00. Anyone have any good free shipping codes or know of websites where you can combine free shipping codes with discounts? Thanks!
    Last edited by Admin; 11-13-2008 at 06:09 AM.

Smile

You could try Harmon Drugs. http://www.harmondiscount.com/search...+egg&x=30&y=13

Its not free shipping, its about $5.00 to ship, but they are being sold there for $9.99, even for a 3 pack refill. It might be worth the shipping cost depending on your location and circumstances/time factor. good luck!

I bought mine at Line-n-things cause it was 30% off because they are going out of business. I paid less than 8.00 with the tax.

I bought one at my local CVS it was 9.99 and after my extra care bucks, I only paid 4.99 for it. I don't think it's all that wonderful, though. Reminds me of a cheese grater. The sandpaper part does the better job, and you can get files like that anywhere and for a lot less money.

tempted2

I agree with tempted 2. I bought one, used it once (or tried to use it) and threw it out. A giant waste of $10.00.

It did absolutely nothing for my dry skin on my feet. It was as effective as rubbing a stone over my feet. The points (like a cheese grater) were so fine and close together that it did nothing.

Don't waste your money.

I had purchase mine at Bed Bath and Beyond and used their 20% off coupon. When I bought mine 2 ladies were in front of me returning theirs (gross).
    Last edited by Canada girl; 11-13-2008 at 08:19 AM.

I bought mine at Walmart for 9.99. I like it fine, my feet aren't really too bad, but DH used it on his, and it worked really well on his horrible dry skin. HTH, Susan

I bought mine at Grocery Outlet for $9.99 and I love mine! My feet are so much better. Also the cheese grater things on mine aren't to close together..... I wonder if they are different brands?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada girl View Post
    I agree with tempted 2. I bought one, used it once (or tried to use it) and threw it out. A giant waste of $10.00.

It did absolutely nothing for my dry skin on my feet. It was as effective as rubbing a stone over my feet. The points (like a cheese grater) were so fine and close together that it did nothing.

Don't waste your money.

I had purchase mine at Bed Bath and Beyond and used their 20% off coupon. When I bought mine 2 ladies were in front of me returning theirs (gross).
    LOL!!!!! I can't believe someone would return it used! Nasty!

Actually, I suppose I can imagine that. I worked at Mervyn's and I had several people try to return used socks and underwear!

I bought the Ped Egg to and I think it is just junk. I do better with a foot file and the Avon Pedi-peel pads every three days and I use lotion and socks every night. My ped egg just sits in my bathroom drawer. I never used the sandpaper sticker things. If anyone wants the sand paper thing... PM me and I will mail them to you!

I picked one @ Walmart (I've seen them @ Target too) and I didn't like it. Didn't work at all. Very unsatisfied.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast