Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISO Reynolds Handi Vac Coupons/Bargains ALSO are Ziploc compatible

ISO Reynolds Handi Vac Coupons/Bargains ALSO are Ziploc compatible

After my Tilia foodsaver recently bit the dust, I bought the $10.00 Reynolds Handi Vac and have had nothing but success!! I was wondering if anyone knows of any Coupons/Bargains out there for it.

ALSO are the Ziploc vacuum bags compatible witht he Reynolds sealer?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JTF

Question OH NO!!!! They've discontinued these!

UPDATE:

Reynolds has discoontinued the Handi-Vac bags....They are nowhere to be found now!! Has anyone seen them anywhere? I'm having to ration my bags now, and simply love this thing!!

Any help?

JTF

I'm curious about this too!

The ziplock sealer is only 4 bucks so I bought one, the bags do work with my reynolds sealer as well though.

I threw out my reynolds handi vac. It crapped out in a hurry and the suction was never right (maybe my 3 year old did something to it too... not sure... she is quite the trouble maker!). May have been a lemon in the batch. I don't know if I kept the bags or not. Will have to check my office because they would be in a box of stuff to get rid of. I will check and if I have them, I will send you the bags. No gaurantee though... I pitched the thing a long time ago.

Ms

Thought I could find some deals for you on E-Bay... Yikes!

You're not the only one who misses these bags. Prices are outrageous and people are bidding like crazy. If you follow the auctions for a while you might get lucky, but watch out for buyers inflating the shipping charges.

Thanks

Thanks for all of your responses. Oh, if you have some bags you arent going to use, I would definately love to have them. Let me know and i'll cover the shipping... Yea, I saw Ebay....yikes!! I think I'll give the Ziploc ones a try and let yall know how they work out. I guess we can watch outlet stores like Tuesday morning and see if they come through on closeout. Sad, because it was such a great product!!

I love mine

too. Ralph's had the bags at close-out price last month so I bought all they had. I'm glad to know the other bags will work since I've had the Reynolds vacuum for about two years and love it. I have a freezer full of meat, chicken and fruit that I got on sale all summer becuase of. It's really helped with grocery costs.

I reuse all the bags that I use for fruit many times over. It really saves money. THe ones I use for meat and chicken I only use once. Even if I were to put them in the dishwasher I'd still worry about contamination.

Reynolds Vac bags

You can also extend the life of your bags this way-- first wrap whatever your sealing like chicken in plain old saran wrap place in the reynolds bag vac out the air and freeze. It adds a litlle bit of life to the bags

Just wondering if the Ziploc one works as well as I've been thinking of getting one of these.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast