Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Communispace question

Communispace question

Is it possible to be part of more than one Communispace community? I ask because I am already in one, and lately I've been getting a ton of "invites" to try for other ones, and I fill them out but never get invited. Is it just a waste of time to try because I'm already in one?

If you're in more than one, please let me know - you don't even need to say which ones, just yes or no! Thanks.

I've always been told no by them.

you can only be in 1 Communispace at a time...and then i think there's a 6-12 month wait before you're considered again.

Communispace

I found out you can only be in one at a time. I was in two, I honestly answered all the questions for the second group up front and told them I was in a group but was still accepted. It wasn't until 2 years later though that I got an email telling me that taht was unacceptable and they had me choose which group I wanted to stay with. I thought they were quite nice about it and I told them I'd never lied about being in another group.

I'm a member and I don't even remember why! What do you do there? Is it just another forum?

I'm in 1, but have 2 branch offs from there "going" as 5 and 10 day tests at least right now.. It came directly from the site though so I'm not sure if that would make it different?

I am in one group that actually had completed the project and then they sent emails out to invite some members to be part of a new group based upon eligibility. I ended up being chosen for the new group once the old group ended and have enjoyed participating ever since and do hope it continues as Communispace forums are fun
    Last edited by vegasmom04; 06-07-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingobiscuit View Post
    I'm a member and I don't even remember why! What do you do there? Is it just another forum?
    You are suppose to participate in weekly activities on the forum and once a month they reward you with an incentive, usually amazon.com GC or now the one I participate in offers pay pal for their monthly incentives.

Quote Originally Posted by vegasmom04 View Post
    You are suppose to participate in weekly activities on the forum and once a month they reward you with an incentive, usually amazon.com GC or now the one I participate in offers pay pal for their monthly incentives.
    Oops! I guess I messed that one up, then.

Thanks!

Is there a link to join or is it just invite only?
    If invite only-how do you get invited?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast