Thread: I Will Never Do Another Palm Beverage Study

I Will Never Do Another Palm Beverage Study

This is the second time thay have denied me payment & I even took the Palm on vacation with me.

Dear MARY ANN

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to participate in our Beverage Consumption Study. As you may be aware, all surveys are designed with certain guidelines in mind in order to gather accurate and complete information from the participant. If the participant does not meet these requirements, then we must eliminate that data from our findings. This is done to provide a complete and accurate portrayal of the average consumers' beverage consumption habits to our clients so they can take this information and use it to provide consumers with products that they use and like.

Upon further review of the palm that was assigned to you, our records indicate that you did not qualify for the final incentive due to one or more of the following reasons:

The total number of occasions did not meet the minimum number required.
    The palm was reset to a regular palm upon arrival; resulting in no retrievable data.
    The palm was dead upon arrival; resulting in no retrievable data.
    The palm and all other equipment, as outlined in the "Return Mailing Instructions," were not returned in good-working condition.
    The PDA kit was not returned within 5 business days of the final day of the 2-week recording period.
    A malfunction or problem with the palm was not reported immediately to the ITRAC Help Desk.

Please retain the incentive that we included in your kit as a token of our appreciation.

You may contact our ITRAC Help Desk at 888-280-0728 or email helpdesk@naitrac.com for additional information or if you have any questions.

Once again, thank you for your time and participation.

Regards,

Sam Carti
    ITRAC Fulfillment Operations Manager

Out of curiosity and you can tell me its NOMB but what was the incentive in your kit? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Haleigh View Post
    Out of curiosity and you can tell me its NOMB but what was the incentive in your kit? LOL
    I've done this quite a few times and usually they send $10 g.c. (used to be cash) and then you get paid an additional $50 g.c. (used to be a check). I've always been paid but I've always made sure to record beverages or snacks at least 4 + times a day. You can't do it all at the end of the day either, it needs to be done throughout the day.

I have no idea why cookie was dq'ed from the study - like she posted - they have a list of reasons and don't tell you which one applies to you. It could be something as simple as it wasn't fully charged when sent back and when they got it, it was dead so data couldn't be retrieved or who knows what. I do wish they would tell you what you did wrong just so you know.

Cookie - I'm sorry this happened to you after the time you did put into it.
    Last edited by MusicLady; 09-24-2009 at 12:58 AM.

I got a 10 gc & supposed to be paid either 50 or 100 at the end. I recorded my beverages at the time of consumption. I made sure to charge it before I shipped it.
    Last edited by cookie56; 09-24-2009 at 10:33 AM.

the same thing happened to me, i didnt have enough recorded beverages they said you had to enter it 3 times a day

when did you guys recieve the email i still haven't heard back from them yet.did you get a letter,mail,phone call

Quote Originally Posted by jessuisbelle View Post
    when did you guys recieve the email i still haven't heard back from them yet.did you get a letter,mail,phone call
    Got the email this week.

Two of my teens received the same type of survey using the palm and neither received the promised $50-$75, due to similar problems. I with they would tell you in the directions about posting during the day and charging before returning.

i got my card today