Thread: the varsity panel

the varsity panel

New research panel here is the link to it and details about it

https://www.varsitypanel.com/index.p...ister&Itemid=3

What is Varsity Research Panel?
    Varsity Research is an online research panel comprised of a community of enthusiastic individuals who are eager to share their opinions by answering questions from leading global marketing research companies that support the organizations that develop everyday consumer products and services. As a token of our appreciation for your efforts and participation in Varsity Research Panel, we offer VarsityPoints, which can be redeemed for cash.
    How do I join Varsity Research Panel?
    To join Varsity Research Panel, you will complete a short registration form. After you complete and submit the registration, we will send an e-mail to verify your registration. This email contains a link that you will click. This will confirm your membership and you will officially become a member of the Varsity Research Panel. Please note that some spam filters may keep our e-mails from your inbox. You may need to check your 'Bulk' or 'Junk' e-mail folders and indicate e-mails from Varisty Research Panel are not junk or bulk mail. Please click here to join.
    Do I have to Pay to Join?
    No, Varsity Research Panel membership is free. You will never be asked to pay anything or solicited to purchase anything. We are only interested in your opinions and feedback on our surveys.
    Will I get paid as a member?
    You will earn Varsity Points for each survey you complete. Varsity Points are redeemable for cash payment. Each survey opportunity will have associated Varsity Points which will be credited to your account for cash redemption.
    How do I redeem my Varsity Points for Cash?
    To redeem your Varsity Points, simply login to your personal Varsity Panel profile using your email and password and click on ‘My Points”. For every 1000 points you earn, you will earn $1.00. You will be able to redeem your points when you have earned at least 10000 points
    How are members notified of new survey opportunities?
    Our members are primarily notified of new survey opportunities via email. Members may also check for current surveys by visiting their online Varsity Panel Profile page.

Signed up last night and did my profiles today. I now have 1000 points.

From their FAQ's:

How do I redeem my Varsity Points for Cash?

To redeem your Varsity Points, simply login to your personal Varsity Panel profile using your email and password and click on ‘My Points”. For every 1000 points you earn, you will earn $1.00. You will be able to redeem your points when you have earned at least 10000 points

Haven't gotten any surveys yet so will wait and see how many points their surveys are worth. Has anyone gotten any surveys and what's the average points for them??

Quote Originally Posted by MusicLady View Post
    Signed up last night and did my profiles today. I now have 1000 points.
    Great so did I! I am waiting for my first survey too

Signed up and doing my profiles now. Thanks.