Thread: Going batty with payments from Focusline! Help!

Going batty with payments from Focusline! Help!

I am so so going batty when I receive a payment from Focusline! When you take a survey, there are no survey numbers, whether you take the survey from their dashboard or from an email. On the dashboard it only reads, ...
    for example, "new survey opportunity." when you take the survey from an email it doesn't say anything.

Then what drives me batty is when you get an email payment, all it reads is,
    "payment of $2 "new survey opportunity". Nothing else.

Then you go online to check your account and out of the clear blue sky, lo and behold they have a "QG" survey number and it might read, New survey opportunity.

My question.......? Where in the heck do the get the QG number that is listed in your account? It'd be so so nice to have that number in the email surveys and on the dashboard surveys, because there are surveys with the same name all the time.

This is what drives me batty. I have emailed and asked why they don't put the QG number in the invites and they never respond.

How can we keep track of what gets paid?

Ugh, I think I need some chocolate!

It's the same way with surveys.com.Maybe there in it together.I've sent them an email several times with that suggestion and asking why not.Never recieved a response either.

It's the same with Surveyhead and it drives me crazy, too!

I just checked and I had $27.50 to cash out and another $10 pending. My last cashout was 9/15, which now makes Focusline better paying than GTM, which used to be my #1.

I cashed almost a month ago from focusline now and still have not been paid into my paypal. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by xrayspex View Post
    I cashed almost a month ago from focusline now and still have not been paid into my paypal. Anyone else?
    I think Focusline payed me quickly, but SurveyHead took about a month. I'd give them 4-6 weeks, just to be safe.

That's still quicker than GTM and SS!

I just got an e-mail from SurveyHead regarding my cashout request from 12/03/09.

Your recent PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead.
    You will receive your PayPal payment to the email address provided within 4 weeks. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued participation. If you have any questions please let us know.

I forgot how slow the process can be!

Quote Originally Posted by Dingobiscuit View Post
    I just got an e-mail from SurveyHead regarding my cashout request from 12/03/09.

Your recent PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead.
    You will receive your PayPal payment to the email address provided within 4 weeks. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued participation. If you have any questions please let us know.

I forgot how slow the process can be!
    I cashed out from focusline on 12/08 and its still sitting there as "requested".

Quote Originally Posted by xrayspex View Post
    I cashed out from focusline on 12/08 and its still sitting there as "requested".
    When I cashed out on Surveyhead it was the same way.It took 7-8 weeks to recieve my payment.It was just as long as the GTM process.Maybe it goes by the day you cashed out.I dunno.Everytime I cash out from them it takes 6-8 weeks.I only got mine a week ago.