Thread: MyPoints Daily Spin & Win game -- have you been lucky yet?

MyPoints Daily Spin & Win game -- have you been lucky yet?

You know this new daily MyPoints Spin & Win game? I sure wish they would have added sound to it! That would have made it so much more appealing. At least I haven't heard any sound.

Anyways, has anyone been lucky winning any points? I've only won 5 measely points in the last couple of days that I've played. It's fun to play though--at least it is something else to do on MyPoints every day.

I won 5 points twice and 10 points today but 0's for the other days. I agree some sound would be fun. It would also be fun for them to throw in a few ways to "earn" additional spins. Hey no matter what 5 points is 5 points and I am thrilled with the 20 "free" points they have given me this week because my points are way down I just redeemed a large chunk of them a week ago.

I've got 5 points twice, the rest of the times zero points.

I've won a total of 35 points so far.

I hate it when it lands on the zero.

Sorry you guys---I didn't realize there was already a post about this in the instant win game section. A lot of people are saying they are landing on high points, but then the game freezes up and they get zero. I would be SO pissed off. So I guess I'm happy with the 5 points I've won here and there. It's fun to play, something else to add to my daily MyPoints routine.

I do the web searches to earn monthly points, I Just do one or two a day to make sure I get in the quota, I know I go way overboard on them, hahah.

I also do the surveys/polls, if there are any.

And I click on the Bonus emails ONLY if they say they give you 5 ponts for reading/visiting. You used to get 5 points on each email, but now on a lot of them you get none.

And most of the registrations I have already filled out, so there isn't much left to do at MyPoints every day, and the instant spin and win and groan game make it a little more fun.

That's what my daily routine is on mypoints to earn points----am I missing out on anything?

Haven't won zip! Keeps going to zero. Wonder if anyone is making points, other than the small ones!!!!!???????

Last night I won 100 points.Today it was 5. I've won 5 a few times and 25 points once.

Nothing but fives and zeros.

I won 50 points once, otherwise it's all been 0.

I've been winnning 5 points every few days and today I hit 100. So I was thrilled.