Thread: ?? Richard Simmons sweatin to the oldies???

?? Richard Simmons sweatin to the oldies???

Does anyone know where I can watch Richard Simmons sweatin to the oldies free online or get a free copy? I know the newest ones I would have to pay for but I was hoping to find a free copy of one of the first 4 or so on line.
    My daughter and I decided to get fit and we bought hand weights and a couple of videos including Dancing with the Stars (well unless you are in shape or a dancer already not for you) The videos are too hard to do, to keep up, to learn the moves. Now I am broke and still do not have a good video for us to work out to that is "fun" and will help me burn these extra 1,000 pounds off of me. TIA Robin

Amazon.com had this deal. This is the 5 dvd set.

The Complete Collection of Sweatin' to the Oldies ~ Richard Simmons (DVD - Jan. 8, 2008)
    Buy new: $30.49

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...eesamplesit-20

Free shipping on $25 or more.

if you don 't mind vhs I found mine for about a $1 each at dollar general got all 3 of them

Our local library has them on VHS. I recommend those Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds, they're easy if you are just starting out, you can start with the one mile I believe it's only 15 minutes. When I was doing those I was able to gradually move up to 4 miles.

I met Richard Simmons way back in New Orleans in the 90's a a coffeehouse on Decatur Street, called Kaldi's. He was sooo funny!

But I wish he'd upgrade to "Sweatin' to Lady GaGa" or something, I'm so sick and tired of the 'oldies!' LOL

I bet you could find a good deal on ebay also, if you are an ebayer. If so, don't forget to go through MyPoints and earn points for winning the bid! ;-)

Good Luck losing weight, it's so hard to do!

Quote Originally Posted by LN423 View Post
    I met Richard Simmons way back in New Orleans in the 90's a a coffeehouse on Decatur Street, called Kaldi's. He was sooo funny!

But I wish he'd upgrade to "Sweatin' to Lady GaGa" or something, I'm so sick and tired of the 'oldies!' LOL

I bet you could find a good deal on ebay also, if you are an ebayer. If so, don't forget to go through MyPoints and earn points for winning the bid! ;-)

Good Luck losing weight, it's so hard to do!
    So funny I agree I would love a Lady Gaga one as well. Thank you all for the great idea's. I simply have to get the weight off I am so sick of being this size and have reached my limit when my daughter also started gaining weight. It is time for a change. Little does my husband know his whole way of eating is also about to change. I am not cooking like I did before so he has to follow along or cook himself Any other tips ideas or great recipe websites would also be appreciated. Have an Amazing Memorial Day - Robin

Why don't you try sparkpeople.com? It's a free diet web site. They help you find a plan to lose
    weight at a healthy rate. Instead of points like weight watchers, you list the foods you ate
    during the day in the nutrition tracker. It tells you how many calories you used, how much
    protein, carbs and fats you've had during the day. You enter your height and weight and they
    let you know what you should be having. I joined that AND weight watchers and I like
    sparkpeople.com because there is ALOT of encouragement from other members. Good Luck if you join. As I said, it's free.
    Last edited by SugarMag420; 06-01-2010 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Self promotion/referrals are not allowed.

I agree to give the library a shot. Also, garage sales are ramping up now with the better weather-perhaps you could find some great exercise video's there as well.