Thread: contact surveyspot!!!!!!

contact surveyspot!!!!!!

Hi all!! I wanted to know if anyone here has ever gotten in contact with them and had an actual response. How do I get in contact with them, because i have been sending them the emails but no response, by emails i mean thier contact page or what i think is their contact page. Please if anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated PS they didnt even give me an auto response

Someone did post about this a while back, but you can usually find contact info through the Better Business Bureau at www.search.bbb.org
    Here's what they have for Survey Spot:
    Name: Survey Sampling International, LLC
    Phone: (203) 567-7200
    Fax: (203) 567-7367
    Address: 6 Research Drive, Shelton, CT 06484

thank you so much!

they emailed me back when i called them, i had a problem in that i could not cash out when i tried. i had cahsed out once but the second time there was an issue of some sort. They asked once for some code i get which i provided. it has been two weeks and i have not heard back yet. I have not taken any more surveys from them until i know i am getting paid

yea, i was apart of the well being program over the phone, it started in oct 2009 and ended april 2010. I was paid every 3 months , but the last survey on the phone was worth 20 dollars and the survey online was 30 and I have yet to get paid, b/c as you know the old points system end june 30th and thats what I would get paid through. ughhh im "agged"