Halls Cough Drops Instant Win 9/23/10 - 3/31/11
Nice instant win ... There are 94,627 sixth prize winners of a bag of cough drops, and if you win that, you can keep entering
"If selected as a Bonus, First, Second, Third, Fourth or Fifth Prize winner, you will no longer be eligible to play the Game. Sixth Prize winners may continue to play the Game until selected as a Bonus, First, Second, Third, Fourth or Fifth Prize winner (in the event of such an occurrence)."
You need a UPC - I used 312546625440 (Hall's sugar free) It says to put 2 UPCs, I used the same one twice
OFFICIAL RULES FOR HALLS® "POP A DROP AND DON'T STOP™" INSTANT WIN GAME ("Game")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID IN AK, HI, PR, OUTSIDE THE 48 CONTIGUOUS U.S. & D.C. AND WHERE PROHIBITED.1. Game begins 12:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") September 23, 2010 and ends 12:00 PM ET March 31, 2011 ("Game Period"). Bonus Prize #1 (as described below) will be awarded between 12:00 PM ET October 10, 2010 and 12:00 PM ET October 20, 2010. Bonus Prize #2 (as described below) will be awarded between 12:00 PM ET November 7, 2010 and 12:00 PM ET November 17, 2010. Bonus Prize #3 (as described below) will be awarded between 12:00 PM ET January 2, 2011 and 12:00 PM ET January 12, 2011.
2. Open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of September 23, 2010. Employees of Cadbury Adams USA LLC ("Sponsor"), Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C. ("Administrator"), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, distributors, dealers and suppliers, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter or win a prize. Void in AK, HI, Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. To play the Game, obtain two (2) 12-digit UPCs from any HALLS(r) products or by calling 1-800-524-2854 1-800-524-2854 to receive two (2) 12-digit UPCs during the Game Period. Go to www.gethalls.com and click on the Game icon. Then, register for the Game by completing and submitting the entry form by entering your first and last name, mailing address, city, state, zip code, phone number (including area code), date of birth and e-mail address, create a password for return visits, and enter the two (2) 12-digit UPCs. Continue to play the Game by following the directions provided to see if you are an instant winner. UPCs are only required upon initial Game play registration and will not be required for subsequent Game plays. Returning registrants will only be asked to provide their email address and the password they created during registration to play again. Limit of one (1) Game play per person and per email address per day for the entire Game Period. Additional Game plays received from the same person or e-mail address during the same day after the first Game play received from that person or email address on that day will be void. A day is understood to start at 12:00 AM ET and end at 11:59 PM ET the same day, except for the first day, which for the purposes of this Game begins at 12:00 PM ET, and the last day, which ends at 12:00 PM ET. The use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of participation) to play is prohibited. If Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that an entrant has used an automated or similar device to play or is in violation of these Official Rules, all Game plays and prize claims from that entrant or email address will be void. Submission of erroneous or incomplete information will void the submitted Game play. There will be a total of 95,000 winning moments, as fully described below. These winning moments will be randomly selected throughout each day of the Game Period. Bonus Prize winning moments will be randomly selected throughout each applicable Bonus Prize period (as described above). The participant who is the first to play at a randomly selected winning moment, as determined by Administrator, or the first participant to play after a randomly selected winning moment if no one plays at a randomly selected winning moment, as determined and verified by Administrator, will receive an instant win message stating the prize potentially won and instructions on how to redeem the prize, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address the winner provided during registration. Administrator is an independent judging organization and its judgments regarding all aspects of these Official Rules, including, without limitation, timekeeping and winners, shall be final and binding. Game plays must be received by 12:00 PM ET on March 31, 2011. If multiple entries are received from any person or email address in any given day during the Game Period, all Game plays for that participant will be disqualified on that applicable day. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account register and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the participant, the authorized account subscriber of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the participant and such participant must comply with these Official Rules. "Authorized account subscriber" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the timing and number of eligible Game plays received.
4. Prizes: Bonus Prize #1 (1): Private Jet Charter Service complete with flight crew for a trip to anywhere within the continental United States of winner's choice. Prize consists of: Roundtrip air transportation aboard a Cessna Citation aircraft for four (4) (winner and three (3) guests) from an airport nearest winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor) to the destination of choice within the continental US; standard double occupancy accommodations (two (2) rooms total) for four (4) days/three (3) nights at a hotel designated by Sponsor; and $1,000.00 (awarded in the form of a check) which may be used by winner to purchase meals. (Estimated Retail Value ("ERV") $15,000-$45,000.00). Actual value of Bonus Prize #1 will vary based upon winner's choice of travel destination and dates of travel, and no compensation will be provided for difference in prize value. Winner will have the option to receive $30,000 cash payment (awarded in the form of a check) in lieu of Bonus Prize #1. If this option is chosen no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Reservations, travel destination and exact dates of travel are subject to aircraft and crew availability and Sponsor's approval. Reservations must be made a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance of travel. Limit one (1) travel destination choice. Return flight must occur on the fourth day after reaching travel destination. Reservations must be made through Sponsor's agent and travel completed by December 31, 2011 or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Blackout dates, travel and other restrictions may apply. Flights will be operated in accordance with Part 135 of the Federal Air Regulations. Winner and guests must travel together on same itinerary. Guests must be of legal age of majority in his/her state of residence (and at least 18), unless he/she is winner's or guest's child or ward. Winner and guests are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. Winner is responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state or local taxes, ground transportation, meals, gratuities and souvenirs. Bonus Prize #2 (1): A 2011 Sea Ray 185 Sport Boat with single-axle trailer included (ERV $30,088.00). Winner is responsible for any expenses in connection with the prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, the following: (i) federal, state or local taxes; (ii) title and insurance, registration and licensing fees, dealer preparation fees and/or additional options, equipment or upgrades; and (iii) any additional expenses not described herein as being awarded associated with the acceptance and use of the prize. The boat options, packages, color, accessories, and other specifics will be at Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner must have a valid U.S. driver's license issued in his/her state of residence to take delivery. Winner must take delivery of boat within thirty (30) days of notice of availability from a Sea Ray dealership (as specified by Sea Ray). THE MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL APPLY AND NO OTHER WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE IS PROVIDED TO WINNER IN RESPECT TO THE PRIZE. Bonus Prize #3 (1): A 2011 Volvo XC90 R-Design (ERV $46,200.00). Winner may select from available color combinations at Sponsor's discretion (certain color options may delay delivery of car). The vehicle options, packages, accessories, and other specifics will be at Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner is responsible for any expenses in connection with the prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, the following: (i) federal, state or local taxes; (ii) title and insurance, registration and licensing fees, dealer preparation fees and/or additional options, equipment or upgrades; and (iii) any additional expenses not described herein as being awarded associated with the acceptance and use of the prize. Winner must have a valid U.S. driver's license issued in his/her state of residence and proof of insurance to take delivery. Winner must take delivery of vehicle within thirty (30) days of notice of availability from a Volvo dealership (as specified by Volvo). First Prizes (10): A "Family of Four" Schwinn Bicycle Package. Each package consists of the winner's selection of four (4) bicycles (two (2) adults and two (2) children models) from the following: ADULT MODELS: a) 2011 Sprint (ERV $999.99 ea.); b) 2011 World Tour DLX (ERV $999.99 ea.); c) 2011 Sporterra Elite (ERV $929.99 ea.); d) 2011 Le Tour Sport (ERV $899.99 ea.); e) 2011 Searcher Elite (ERV $849.99 ea.); or f) 2011 Mesa Elite (ERV $899.99 ea.); CHILDRENS MODELS: a) 2011 Midi Mesa 20 (ERV $269.99 ea.); b) 2011 Roadster Trike (ERV $119.99 ea.); c) 2011 Micro Mesa 16 (ERV $229.99 ea.); or d) 2011 Midi Frontier 24 (ERV $279.00 ea.) Maximum ERV of each First Prize package is $2,557.98. If a winner chooses a bicycle package valued at less than $2,557.98, no compensation or substitution will be provided for the difference in prize value. Winners are responsible for picking up bicycles from a Schwinn dealer nearest to their residence. Second Prizes (15): $1,000.00 (awarded in the form of a check) (ERV $1,000.00 each). Third Prizes (20): $500.00 (awarded in the form of a check) (ERV $500.00 each). Fourth Prizes (150): A pair of sneakers (awarded in the form of a $100.00 Foot Locker(tm) GiftCard (ERV $100.00 each). The Foot Locker(tm) GiftCard is redeemable at over 2,500 Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker and Kids Foot Locker stores in the U.S. Foot Locker(tm) GiftCards can also be redeemed through catalogs and online. The Foot Locker(tm) GiftCard has no expiration date or dormancy fees. The merchants listed are not affiliated with the Game, the Game Sponsor, or the program administrator, nor are they Sponsors or co-Sponsors of the Game. All merchant names, logos, trademarks or other marks herein are used with permission. The registered owners of the names, logos, trademarks or other marks retain all rights therein. Merchants may have additional terms and conditions, which may be found on the GiftCard, gift certificate, voucher, or merchant's website. Merchants listed are subject to change without notice. Fifth Prizes (175): One (1) $100.00 Gas Card Prepaid MasterCard(r) (awarded in the form of a debit card) (ERV $100.00 each). The Gas Card can be used wherever Debit MasterCard is accepted and is valid for twelve (12) months from the card issuance date. This card is marketed by Quantum Loyalty Solutions(tm), Inc. Issued by MetaBank(r) pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Sixth Prizes (94,627): One (1) coupon redeemable for a 30-count bag of HALLS(r) drops (ERV $2.00 each). Maximum ERV of all prizes combined is $393,621.80. Gas cards and gift cards are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by their applicable issuers. Coupons are subject to certain terms and conditions specified by Sponsor. Coupons expire on 5/31/2011. Coupons may not be used online or in conjunction with any other offer or discount and must be used consistent with all coupon terms. Valid only in the U.S.A. and void where prohibited. Bonus, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Prize winners will be responsible for all taxes (including federal, state and local taxes) and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not described herein as being awarded. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Any such warranty and/or guarantee on a prize (if any) are subject to the manufacturer terms therefore, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee. Limit one (1) Bonus, First, Second, Third, Fourth or Fifth Prize per person, per household and per e-mail address for duration of Game Period. If selected as a Bonus, First, Second, Third, Fourth or Fifth Prize winner, you will no longer be eligible to play the Game. Sixth Prize winners may continue to play the Game until selected as a Bonus, First, Second, Third, Fourth or Fifth Prize winner (in the event of such an occurrence). Sponsor reserves the right to request a copy of a potential winner's valid driver's license or other valid photo identification satisfactory to Sponsor to verify information provided at time of registration. Failure to comply with this requirement if requested by Sponsor or if information on identification varies from that provided at time of registration, Sponsor may, at its discretion, disqualify such winner. In addition to the instant win message, all potential winners (excluding Sixth Prize potential winners) will also be notified by phone or e-mail within thirty (30) days after receipt of their winning message. In the event that any e-mail to a potential winner is returned as undeliverable, any phone number provided by a potential winner is incorrect or no longer in service, or a response to a given e-mail or phone call is not received within ten (10) days of date of its issuance, the prize may be forfeited. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Potential Bonus, First, Second and Third Prize winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release and, where legal, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of date of issuance of those documents. Failure of any potential Bonus, First, Second or Third Prize winner to comply within this time period or failure of any potential winner to comply with these Official Rules or the return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in prize being forfeited. First, Second and Third Prizes will be shipped within sixty (60) days of receipt of completed documentation. Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Prizes will be shipped within sixty (60) days of the date of winning message to the address provided by Prize winner at time of registration. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash (unless specifically stated otherwise) or substitutable except by Sponsor, which reserves the right at its discretion to substitute a prize or portion of a prize of comparable or greater value.
5. By participating, entrants agree as follows: (a) to abide by these Official Rules, and to the decisions of Sponsor and the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects; (b) to the use of their names and/or likenesses and/or biographical data by Sponsor and its designees if selected as a winner for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any or all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, permission or notification (except where prohibited by law); and (c) that Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, distributors, dealers and suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees and all of its and their successors and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") shall have no liability and shall be held harmless for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant or any third party resulting from participation in this Game or the use or misuse of any prize (including any injury or harm resulting from use of any Bonus Prize or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of (i) the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize (including, but not limited to, any travel or activity related thereto), (ii) administration of the Game, or (iii) participation in this Game or any related activity); (d) to waive all rights to claim or collect punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages; (e) that all causes of action relating to this Game will be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (f) that any and all claims, judgments, or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees, and in no event will entrant be entitled to received attorneys' fees, or any other costs; and (g) that New York law shall apply exclusively to the Game and that any dispute with respect to the Game shall be resolved in either the federal or state courts located in the State of New York, without regard to choice of law rules. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone, computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether computer, network, technical, human, mechanical, electronic, seeding or otherwise relating to or in connection with this Game, including, without limitation, errors or malfunctions which may occur in connection with the administration of the Game, the processing of Game plays or prize claims, the announcement of the prizes or in any Game-related materials or for any damage to participant's or other person's hardware or software as a result of participation. UPCs that are reproduced, tampered with, mutilated, changed in any way, contain printing, seeding or typographical errors or are obtained outside legitimate channels are automatically void. Released Parties are also not responsible for registrations, Game plays, or prize claims that are incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, late, lost, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled or delayed by computer transmissions or any combination thereof. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Game or whose conduct potentially compromised the Game or who are in violation of these Official Rules as solely determined by the judges will be disqualified and all associated Game plays will be void. Every submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual participant and repetitive automated electronic submission of entries is specifically disallowed. Use of automated entry software or programs is prohibited and entry through any such means is void. In the event the Game is compromised for any reason, including by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Game, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Game or any portion thereof. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Only the number of prizes stated herein will be awarded. In the event more winning messages are issued or prize claims are received for any prize level than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules for such prize level, due to computer, network, technical, printing, seeding, human or other error or problem, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to conduct a random drawing from among all eligible, non suspect valid prize claims received for the prize at issue to award the proper number of prizes specified in these Official Rules.
7. For the names of the Bonus, First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth Prize winners (available after June 30, 2011) and/or a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by mailing a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: HALLS(r) "Pop a Drop and Don't Stop(tm)" Instant Win Game - Winners/Rules (please specify which), P.O. Box 5756, Parsippany, NJ 07054, for receipt no later than September 1, 2011. VT residents may omit return postage on rules requests.
9. Sponsor: Cadbury Adams USA LLC, 389 Interpace Parkway, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
Here are some other UPC's.
312546621398 Halls Mentho-Lyptus Drops--80 count
0312546623538 Halls Defense Vitamin C Supplement Drops---30 count
312546629769 Halls Cough Drops Sugar Free Black Cherry Stick
Last edited by aqualina56; 09-25-2010 at 02:47 AM.
Hubby Won A Bag of Cough Drops Good Luck to Everyone
Do you really need to fill out all that info each time you play? I don't see anywhere to just put in your e-mail & password.
Never mind, I found it! After you enter your birthday, at the bottom of the next page is a spot you can just enter your e-mail & password!
Last edited by NJsharon; 09-26-2010 at 09:01 AM.
Thanks OP DH won the cough drops!
Won a bag of Halls! Will come in handy! Thanks, OP!
Won a bag of halls. Thanks for posting contest OP!
I won a bag of cough drops. Thanks OP!