Thread: Coca-Cola® American Music Awards Viewing Party

Coca-Cola® American Music Awards Viewing Party

http://my-party.com/
    We got in on this one. Did anyone else. My stepson is so excited. :
    To get your Coca-Cola American Music Awards Viewing Party rockin', your Party Kit includes:

COCA-COLA®

•Aluminum Bottle Case (24) – be sure to chill before serving

•Free 12-Pack Coupon (2) – good on any Sparkling Product of The Coca-Cola Company

•99¢ Value Coupon Towards A Single Serve Bottle (15)

•Photo Op Banner (1) – packed in a separate shipping tube

•3 Free Music Download Card (15)

•T-Shirts (5)

•Key Chains (15)

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

•Award Ballots (20)

•T-Shirt (1)

•Napkins (20)

PAPA JOHN’S PIZZA

•$40 Papa Card (1 gift card) for pizza -- use online at papajohns.com or call your local store to order

•Plates (15)

•Napkins (20)

AMC THEATRES

•Coupon for Free Small Coca-Cola® at AMC Theaters (15)

My Daughter got picked

My daughter got picked for this one last week. I don't even know how they got her name to sign up. She got an invite from My Party. I have never heard of them before. She was thrilled. When do the party packs go out. She waits for the mail every day. lol She is getting like me.

Quote Originally Posted by erma259 View Post
    My daughter got picked for this one last week. I don't even know how they got her name to sign up. She got an invite from My Party. I have never heard of them before. She was thrilled. When do the party packs go out. She waits for the mail every day. lol She is getting like me.
    I got email yesterday stating they should arrive by the 17th. They sent a fedx tracking number within the email as well.

Thank you for the info. Rec'd tracking number today. Will arrive on the 18th. Is this a new company for houseparties?

Quote Originally Posted by erma259 View Post
    Thank you for the info. Rec'd tracking number today. Will arrive on the 18th. Is this a new company for houseparties?
    I just found out about it so I am not sure.

Party Pack

WOW Party Pack came today.

What a nice party pack. The t-shirts are so cute. The kids are going to love this.

Thumbs down

darnit i missed out on this one and it would have been perfect for my family!

Cool

i stumbled across this site and entered my grandson-got an e-mail shortly after that he got in!...he was soo excited!-should`ve seen his face lite up when his package arrived! he invited his friends and had a blast! this party site is for kids (14 &up) & adults is apparently new but they get a big thumbs up!
    Last edited by dkenn42; 12-01-2011 at 06:12 PM. Reason: wrong age

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    I just found out about it so I am not sure.

from what i gather its a party site for kids & adults(14 & up)-its legit-my grandson got in.. ;}
    Last edited by dkenn42; 12-01-2011 at 06:14 PM.

We did it last year and it was the first year for us so don't actually know when it started. This is one of the best parties we have had. We had fun this year too. They even sent me seperately 2 coke coupons for 2 twelve packs. That was a nice surprise.