Thread: UPS-Correct zip, wrong city?

UPS-Correct zip, wrong city?

I got an email from UPS that I am getting a package delivered on Jan 5. I looked at the address, it has my name and street address and zip code correct, however, the city is incorrect. Will I still get my package?

I don't know if they rely on zip codes. I'd call them to correct it. You could also check tracking on their website to see if perhaps the address is correct there?

If you don't have tracking info, contact the sender, perhaps they can track from their end.

I tried to find the sender info, thought I saved it in my email but I couldn't find it. The package is from "Healthy Kit". Does that sound familiar to anyone? I would like to email the company to let them know they have the wrong city listed, and it is incorrect on the ups website for tracking as well. I did put my phone number on the info and it is always listed for UPS to call me if there is any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by katland View Post
    No, it wasn't that one. Thanks anyway. Maybe if it gets delivered to the wrong house, my phone number is always on the labels from UPS so hopefully someone will call or send it back to UPS and UPS will call me....

My package was delivered successfully to my address

I've had that happen to me a few times, actually. I think the mistake in city may be because that's where their dispatch center is located.
    But, yes, if you're ever unsure about whether it's going to work out, it's always best to call them and make sure. That's what their customer service number is for.