Danimals Sleepover Adventure at Sea World Instant Win Game (6/1/11)
DANNON® Danimals® Sleepover Adventure Game
FULL OFFICIAL RULES
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE. GAME OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 5-15 YEARS OF AGE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. ELIGIBLE MINORS SHOULD OBTAIN THE PERMISSION OF THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN THIS GAME.
1. Game Period: DANNON® Danimals® Sleepover Adventure Game (the “Game”) begins on or about 3/15/11 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and is scheduled to end on 6/1/11 at 5:00 p.m. ET (or upon distribution of all specially marked game codes, whichever occurs first) (the “Game Period”).
2. How to Obtain a Game Code: Between 3/15/11 and 6/1/11, there are two (2) ways to obtain a game code: 1. Game codes can be found under the overwrap of specially marked packages of DANNON® Danimals® products, while supplies last; OR 2. To obtain a free game code, on a 3”x5” card or piece of paper, hand-print your, valid e-mail address and date of birth and mail it in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: DANNON® Danimals® Sleepover Adventure Free Game Code Request, P.O. Box 8035, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-8035. Limit one (1) game code request per stamped outer envelope. Mail-in game code requests must be postmarked no later than May 18, 2011 and received by May 31, 2011. Game codes will be sent to the e-mail address listed on the request. Mechanical reproductions of game code requests will not be accepted. Game codes received through unauthorized or illegitimate channels or that are forged, tampered with or otherwise altered may be void at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. Eligibility: Game is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 5-15 years of age, except those who are children of employees of The DANNON Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Marketing Drive, LLC, Dylan and Cole Sprouse and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution or execution of this Game, and members of the immediate families (defined, as spouse, children, siblings, parents and their respective spouses and in-laws, regardless of where they reside) and households (whether or not related) of any of the above. Void where prohibited by law. Game is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrants should get their parent or guardians permission to play the Game.
4. How to Play: Once you have obtained a game code, to play, access www.danimals.com, and click on the promotion link where you will be required to register by providing your valid e-mail address. You will then be prompted to enter the six (6)-digit alphanumeric game code. Entrants will receive an automatic entry into the grand prize drawing when they first register and each day they go online at www.danimals.com and input their game code. Limit one (1) grand prize entry per day per person using only one email address. When they input their game code, they will also have the option of playing Bongos Treasure Quest which will allow them to participate in the instant win portion of the Game. Entrants can only play the Bongos Treasure Quest once per day, resulting in a limit of one (1) entry per day per person using only one email address (i.e., you may not use multiple email addresses)
for the instant win portion of the Game. Once you’ve completed the Bongos Treasure Quest, click on the “submit” button to see if you are an instant winner, subject to verification of eligibility, game code and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. If you do not own a computer or have Internet access, check with your local library to see if they have free internet access. All instant win prizes will be randomly distributed throughout the Game Period based on time of game play. Only one (1) game code is required to participate. A “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending 11:59 p.m. ET, except for the first day, which begins at 9:00 a.m. ET and the last day, which ends at 5:00 p.m. ET. Each person may use only one (1) e-mail address to participate in this Game, and such e-mail address may only be used by one (1) person to participate, regardless of whether the e-mail address is shared by two or more people. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of game plays permitted, or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional game plays by using multiple e-mail addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, that entrant may be disqualified and any prizes won may be forfeited at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All game plays must be received by 5:00 p.m. ET on 6/1/11. Game plays generated by script; macro or other automated means and game plays by any means which subvert the game play process are void. All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility, game piece, game play and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and will not be returned or acknowledged.
5. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)/Odds of Winning: (1) Grand Prize: A three (3) day/two (2) night trip for winner and up to three (3) guests to SeaWorld in Orlando, FL. Exact dates of trip will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Trip includes round-trip coach air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor) to Orlando, FL for winner and up to three (3) guests, three (3) days and two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room, quad occupancy) (room rate and room tax only); four (4) reservations for a one (1) night sleepover at SeaWorld Orlando, four (4) one (1) day admission tickets to SeaWorld, four (4) one (1) day passes to Discovery Cove, car rental for three (3) days; and a meet and greet with Dylan and Cole Sprouse. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000.00. Actual value may vary based on point of departure and dates of travel. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of Orlando, FL, Sponsor reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Car rental subject to guest holding a valid U.S. driver’s license and qualifying as an eligible driver under applicable car rental company policy (including the attainment of age 25) and other rental car company terms and conditions. Car rental does not include gas, tolls, parking fees, collision waiver insurance, or any other related fees and is subject to car rental company terms and conditions. Once Sponsor determines exact dates of trip, travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent, at least twenty one (21) days in advance, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all travel documents prior to travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Released Parties (as defined below) are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. SeaWorld and Discovery Cove tickets and park passes are subject to certain terms and conditions specified therein. Winner and guest must comply with all park and sleepover regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion(s) of prize. By participating and accepting Grand Prize, winner (and his/her parent or legal guardian) represents that he/she understands that travel, whether by plane, automobile, or other conveyance, or by foot, and in the air, contains some inherent element of risk of accident, illness, injury, loss or death, which may be caused by negligence, forces of nature, or other agencies, known or unknown. Winner (and his/her parent or legal guardian) and his/her guests represent that they recognize that such risks may be present at any time before, during and after the trip. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Air transportation and hotel accommodations are subject to availability. All other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not stated in the prize description herein as being provided including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, souvenirs, luggage fees, meals, gratuities and tips will be the sole responsibility of
the winner. In the event Sponsor is unable to provide any portion of the trip, no compensation or substitution will be provided for that portion of the prize; however, the remainder of the prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Winner must travel on dates determined by Sponsor. Travel must take place before December 31, 2011, or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Twenty (20) First Instant Win Prizes: A shark sleeping bag. ARV: $250 each; Twenty (20) Instant Win Second Prizes: An underwater camera. ARV: $100 each (exact make and model to be determined by Sponsor); Twenty (20) Instant Win Third Prizes: A snorkeling raft. ARV: $40 each; Twenty (20) Fourth Prizes: One (1) pair of magnet dive gloves (one size only). ARV: $20 each; and One-hundred fifty (150) Instant Win Fifth Prizes: A SeaWorld DVD. ARV: $20 each. Total ARV of all prizes: $16,200.00. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent is permitted except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole discretion. All prize details are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Limit (1) instant win prize per family and per household. Odds of winning an instant win prize are based on the number of eligible game plays received and the timing of game play.
6. How to Verify and Redeem Instant Win Prizes: All potential Instant Win Prize winners will receive an immediate prize notification email following a winning game play. You will first be asked to provide your date of birth. If you are age 13 or older, you will be required to provide your complete mailing address information. If you are under the age of 13, you will be required to provide your parent/legal guardians first name and parents valid email address. A prize notification email will be sent to the parents email address to grant permission to claim your prize within the time specified on the Parental Notification E-mail, or if she/he fails to provide all of the information requested in accordance with the provisions of the Parental Notification Email, then the winning game play will be disqualified and the entrant will not be eligible receive prize. Instant Win Prizes will be sent to the mailing address provided within six (6) to eight (8) weeks following completion of the verification process. P.O. Boxes will not be accepted. If prize, prize notification or email notification is returned as undeliverable, in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if a potential winner is deemed ineligible to receive a prize, the corresponding prize will be forfeited, and, at Sponsor’s discretion, will not be awarded. Prizes will be awarded in the name of each winner’s parent or legal guardian, who must fulfill all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
7. Grand Prize Drawing: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 6/15/11 from among all eligible entries received during the entire Game Period, by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding. Potential Grand prize winner will be notified via email and must provide your date a birth, parent/legal guardian’s first name and parent’s valid email address. If Grand Prize winner is under the age of 13, a prize notification email will be sent to the parents email address to grant permission to claim the grand prize within the time specified on the Parental Notification E-mail, or if she/he fails to provide all of the information requested in accordance with the provisions of the Parental Notification Email, then the entrant will not be eligible receive the grand prize. Grand Prize winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, where permissible, Publicity, within fourteen (14) days from date of email prize notification or prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. If email prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact potential winner, or the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner selected. Guests must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least 18), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who is also attending the trip as one of the guests. Guests (and, if minors, their parents or legal guardians) must also execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to
issuance of travel documents. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible game plays received for the entire Game Period.
8. Other Conditions: Released Parties (as defined below) shall not be responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, garbled, inaccurate, incomplete, misaddressed, mutilated, undelivered, delayed, stolen or misdirected emails, game codes and/or requests, prize claims, game plays or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delay in cable, satellite, internet service provider, telephone lines or in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by the way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communication devices, or transmissions lines, or data corruptions, theft, tampering, destruction, unauthorized access to or alternation of entry materials, loss, human error or otherwise. Further, Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications, which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email messages. Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Game or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of the entries. You are not a winner until your game play has been verified, and it is determined that you have complied with all terms of these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether computer, network, printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical, technical, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this Game, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Game, the announcement of the prizes/prize winners, the processing of game plays, game code requests, prize claims or grand prize drawing entries or in any Game-related materials. Liability for game codes containing printing, typographical, technical or other errors is limited to replacement with another game code, while supplies last. No more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. If computer, printing, production, mechanical, seeding, typographical or other errors result in more valid prize claims for any prize level than the number stated herein, Sponsor reserves the right to award the stated number of prizes for the prize level at issue in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect and valid prize claims received for the applicable prize level.
9. General: By participating, participants (and their parents or legal guardians) agree (a) to release, discharge and hold harmless The DANNON Company, Inc., SeaWorld of Florida LLC, Marketing Drive, LLC, Dylan and Cole Sprouse and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, printing, distribution or execution of this Game, and the respective directors, officers, agents and employees of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any liability, claims, losses and damages, including without limitation, any injury, accident, illness, death or damage to person or property or delay or inconvenience of any kind, arising out of or relating to their participation in this Game or the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize received in this Game (including any travel or activity related thereto or any activity part of the Grand Prize trip at SeaWorld or otherwise); (b) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor and Marketing Drive, LLC which shall be final and binding in all respects; (c) if a winner, to the use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and trade in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without limitation or additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law; and, upon request, to provide consent to such use in writing; (d) all prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose); (e) any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted or used by the winner will be forfeited; (f) the Released Parties are not responsible for any inability of any winner to accept or use any prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason; (g) any dispute that arises
regarding the meaning or interpretation of the Official Rules shall be resolved by applying the laws of New York without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts located within that state; and (h) the Released Parties are not responsible for the unavailability of any SeaWorld activity. Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Game. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or terminate the Game (or any portion thereof) should any virus, bug, technical failures, fraud, unauthorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Game, and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, to award any unclaimed prizes as of the date such action is taken in a random drawing from among all eligible game plays received up to time of such action. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on www.danimals.com. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON (AND VOID ALL ASSOCIATED GAME PLAYS, PRIZE CLAIMS AND/OR GRAND PRIZE DRAWING ENTRIES) AND SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM HIM/HER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute regarding game plays received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of game play will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized subscriber.
10. Winners’ List: For a list of winners (available after 7/31/2011), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by 7/31/2011 to: DANNON® Danimals Sleepover Winners’ List Request, P.O. Box 282, Wilton, CT 06897-0282.
11. Sponsor: The DANNON Company, Inc., 100 Hillside Avenue, White Plains, NY 10603-2863.
© 2011 The DANNON Company, Inc.
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE DANNON® DANIMALS® SLEEPOVER ADVENTURE GAME. Many will enter, few will win. Game codes can be found under the overwrap of specially marked packages of DANNON® Danimals® products. For Official Rules, which govern, ask your parents and go to www.danimals.com. To obtain a free game code, mail a 3”x5” card or piece of paper with your valid e-mail address and date of birth hand-printed on it in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: DANNON® Danimals® Sleepover Adventure Free Game Code Request, P.O. Box 8035, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-8035, must be postmarked no later than 5/18/11 and received by 5/31/11. Game starts 9:00 a.m. ET on 3/15/11, ends 5:00 p.m. ET on 6/1/11, or while supplies of game codes last. Open to legal residents of 50 U.S. & DC, 5-15 years of age. Eligible minors should obtain the permission of their parents or legal guardians prior to participating. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: The DANNON Company, Inc.
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 5-15 years of age. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on 3/15/11, ends 5:00 p.m. ET on 6/1/11, or while supplies of game codes last. For Official Rules, which govern, including entry details and how to obtain a free game code, visit www.danimals.com. Sponsor: The Dannon Company, Inc.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!
Last edited by ISOBargains; 04-08-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Played but no win yet
had to play this one using firefox
I played once & we won the dive gloves! BUT when it got to the birthdate I put in my birthdate... doh! Said I was ineligible to win, so figured out it wanted the girls birthdate, put that in, let me get to the next spot, but then when I put in my name & e-mail says I am ineligible to win again.
I e-mailed them as I have twin girls that are in the age group, just me that screwed up entering the info! Hope we get the dive gloves!
Congrats on your win! I'm sure you'll get the gloves. If they don't respond via email, try contacting them by phone to express your concerns! The number is 1-877-326-6668 and they take calls from 9am-6pm M-F. Good Luck and Congrats once again.
Originally Posted by NJsharon
I played this 3 days in a row and after the game loaded and I tried to "enter" my computer totally crashed!! It was Ok yesterday, but crashed on me again today!!1 Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with this game??
I just played with no problems.
Originally Posted by MOONBEAM1818
My grandson won a DVD, and when I put in his BD (he's 10), it said he was ineligible...I think I'm on the 5th email with them as they keep requesting more info...you would think it was big bucks or something...and he's won with eprize before using all the same information, so I don't understand the problem..
Originally Posted by NJsharon
Won snorkeling raft!
My son won the snorkeling raft! Yea!!!!
Congratulations! Your child has been selected as a prize winner in Bongo's Treasure Quest, administered by ePrize.
Your child has been selected as the winner of a Sea Window Explorer Snorkeling Raft. Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements.
To claim your child's prize on his or her behalf, you must fill out the Parental Consent Form available online by clicking here.
You must provide this information within 14 calendar days of the date of this win email notification. A failure to respond during this period will result in the forfeit of the prize. Your child's prize will be sent within 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion.
For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please click here.
Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line.
If you are unable to open the PDF files you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website for free.
Congratulations again and thank you for your continued patronage of The DANNON Company.