Thread: Give a Free Meal to a Child

Arrow Give a Free Meal to a Child

I didn't see this posted elsewhere so...Not sure where to post this but my friend had a Healthy Choice meal today and I noticed on the back it had a code to put in at ChildHungerEndsHere.com for a free meal to a child the number is 48537375-I've already used it but thought maybe it can be used again??
    Last edited by SugarMag420; 05-09-2012 at 12:09 PM. Reason: made the link clickable

Quote Originally Posted by scottyfaye View Post
    ...code to put in at ChildHungerEndsHere.com for a free meal to a child the number is 48537375-I've already used it but thought maybe it can be used again??
    The code worked for me.

"You have just helped provide one meal to Feeding America in the fight to end child hunger in America.

We invite you to return again to enter more purchase codes and receive another coupon as you help us reach our goal of donating
    2.5 million meals."

Cool Done

Code worked with no problem for me.
    Last edited by mlmlangdon; 05-14-2011 at 07:38 AM. Reason: hit enter way to soon

Ty-code worked for me. It's a disgrace that in the U.S. we have this problem.Am glad companies are stepping up to help.

It is a disgrace that this happens at all. Thank you to everyone for helping this and any other way you can. Thank you for the post, the code worked for me as well.

Done....God Bless Those Children!

Awesome - thanks OP!

thanks so much for sharing a freebie that isn't for US! Great we can give to others too!

Thanks again!

Done...TY

This is ongoing. Here is a code: 51408704
    I know for a fact that you can enter a code more than once as I threw out a bunch of wrappers with this same code on each package at work.