Thread: What is up with Opinion Outpost, can't qualify anymore for surveys!

What is up with Opinion Outpost, can't qualify anymore for surveys!

Up until as recent as last month, I was qualifying for a lot of their surveys and I was able to cashout a few times, now all of a sudden this month, I haven't qualified for one survey. Is anyone else having a hard time with them recently? Am I going to have to add them to my bye bye list? I don't get it, them were one of the good ones.

I haven't had any troubles with them lately. I've noticed that companies seem to rotate for me. One company will be great for a few months, then nothing.....then another company will be great....then the first company will start being good again.

I have been able to qualify for a few in the last month or so, but they are all the little ones (10 points). I used to get a lot more points from them and even a PT every now and then. That has completely stopped

I get alot of surveys from them and others some I qualify for some I don't ....I just hate that it takes you a good 15-20 min to find out if you do or not lol

I never got a pt from Opinion Outpost. I have noticed they are mostly 10 pt ones. It was nice when I kept qualifying and being able to cash out. I hate that I think it's the second page for them that you have to constantly fill in age, work etc and all the questions about which of the following do you have., etc