Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Marlboro contest

New Marlboro contest

By registering at www.marlboro.com or www.marlboro.com/mobile or by completing the registration process per Rule 3(D), you agree to be added to the Marboro mailing list.

You may enter once during each Daily Entry Period via the Internet at www.marlboro.com, or via the mobile web at www.marlboro.com/mobile, or via your registered SMS-enabled mobile phone, or via the toll-free number (1-800-MARLBORO). Limit one entry per person per Daily Entry Period, regardless of method of entry.

Also check the rules, etc. for the fantastic list of prizes............some small, some really nice. Good luck everyone.

Just saw this....................Marlboro Code Daily Entry Period Random Drawings: A random drawing to award 1,440 Daily Prize will be conducted from among all valid and eligible entries received in each Daily Entry Period. ... Daily Random drawing will be conducted within 24 to 72 hours following the entry deadline for each Daily entry period.
    So...........won't take long to see if we're winners ----------------or losers.

I did a search but didn't see this new contest listed. Please delete if it's already listed someplace else on the site. Thanks.
    Last edited by bluenet; 01-17-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Couldn't find anything on the site... Which one is it? And where?

It is called Code Marlboro

I found it under Code Marlboro

Yes, it's under Code Marlboro and if you don't want to enter via mobile phone, just click on Enter and that's it. Enter every day.
    Right near where you enter you'll see how many days you've entered - red dots. Hope some of us win.
    Post here if you get a winning email from Marlboro. So far I haven't heard of anyone who has..........i've checked on a few other sites to see.

El Paso, TX formally of Silver City New Mexico

trying everyday and way

Quote Originally Posted by bluenet View Post
    Yes, it's under Code Marlboro and if you don't want to enter via mobile phone, just click on Enter and that's it. Enter every day.
    Right near where you enter you'll see how many days you've entered - red dots. Hope some of us win.
    Post here if you get a winning email from Marlboro. So far I haven't heard of anyone who has..........i've checked on a few other sites to see.
    Haven't received any emails nor have I seen that anyone has won. I hope somebody does. They are giving some really neat prizes. Good Luck to everyone..

Just saw on some other sites that people are getting winning texts and emails. So far nothing really big, but still wins.

So check your emails and texts. I checked mine, nothing.

El Paso, TX formally of Silver City New Mexico

thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by bluenet View Post
    Just saw on some other sites that people are getting winning texts and emails. So far nothing really big, but still wins.

So check your emails and texts. I checked mine, nothing.
    Thanks nothing here either but there is hope just the first week... Thanks..

You've won-a black ice zippo lighter! Was in my email this morning! Yipee! Does anyone know if you can win multiple prizes or is it just one prize per person? Can't find it in the rules. TY!

I read somewhere that you can win 5 times. Not completely sure of that though. Keep reading the rules.

Congrats on your win.

Just got the winning email.

Won the Garmin Nuvi GPS worth $199.99.

WOW! Marlboro has the best prizes and contests!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast