Thread: Need help contacting MyPoints

Need help contacting MyPoints

I ordered a gift card in Oct. and it was marked as fulfilled on 11/02, but I still don't have it. I emailed and received the form email in response, but nothing since then. Is there a person somewhere in this company that I can talk to. The same thing happened to me last year and I never got the gift card. They gave me my points back, but I can't keep doing this. If I never get anything but points, I might as well resign from this thing. Used to be a good outfit.
    Thanks.

When you send an e-mail to Mypoints you will get an immediate automated response, but within a day or so you will also receive a personal response. Sometimes the personal responses are scripted and may sound automated as well. If that happens, I respond and blatantly tell me that their response did not address my situation. I may say something like "how does this useless information help me?" Eventually they will get it right. I have never had a problem receiving an award and have been a member for well over 10 years. You may want to check to see if your address on file is correct.

One final note. I'm not sure where you live, but Hurricane Sandy did play havoc with some mail. I had a Priority Mail shipment that was delayed in Jersey City for two weeks.
    Last edited by Cruzenman; 11-26-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Here's their address and phone #:
    50 California St., 3rd Fl.
    San Francisco, CA 94111-4632
    USA
    +1-415-200-4200 (Phone)
    415-200-4422 (Fax)

HTH!

Thank you.

I called the phone number. You can't talk to anyone. You can only leave a message and someone will get back to you through email.............so they say. I live in Ky., so no problems with Sandy. As I said this happened last year too. I should have resigned then. I just can't get them to fulfill my rewards!! My address, email, everything is correct. I checked, plus I haven't moved in 15 years.

Icon8

Here's the bad outcome. They first said they would send me a code for the Amazon g.c. since they found it wasn't delivered by mail. Then weeks later they told me they put the points back in my account - which they did. When I asked why they didn't just email me a code like every other survey company does, plus amazon does, they didn't answer. But they did warn me that they would only put the points back once, and if I order something again and it isn't delivered, I would lose the points!!!! They said maybe I should have the award delivered to a friend or relative since they couldn't deliver it to my house. I told them I've lived here for almost 20 years now and know the postmen by name so they know who I am. I told them I know it was their fault, that they hadn't mailed it at all and now they're trying to blame me or the post office!! I ordered in Oct. so they had plenty of time to send it before the holiday season really began. REALLY DISGUSTED WITH MYPOINTS. Can't call anybody, so, I guess I know why they don't want phone calls.

A hint when calling a company: when their phone number ends in "00" as this one does, try calling the next numbers in sequence: 9201, 9202, etc. Those numbers belong to them as well, so that they can handle more than one call at a time. Who knows where your call will actually be routed, but you might find a sympathetic person.

They're listed as an "accredited business" with the Better Business Bureau, meaning they "should" want to be perceived as a good company to deal with. You can file a complaint with them, might get you more satisfaction. http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...cisco-ca-31600

FWIW they don't have a lot of complaints.

Good luck.

I'll try to order again in January, maybe the middle of the month when everybody should be back at work. And if I don't get the Amazon g.c. then, well, then I will complain to the BBB and maybe the consumer protection agency in California. They probably have decent consumer protection laws in California.