Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seventeen Magazine Freebie Codes - Daily (Ongoing)

The codes for the Seventeen Magazine daily freebie giveaways will be posted in this thread every month.

---------------------------
    Last edited by zozz; 03-16-2014 at 05:40 PM.

Someone on another forum reported that today's freebies code was only accepted all in uppercase letters.

I don't know if that's a glitch or if they've changed from lowercase only to uppercase only.

Quote Originally Posted by zozz View Post
    Someone on another forum reported that today's freebies code was only accepted all in uppercase letters.

I don't know if that's a glitch or if they've changed from lowercase only to uppercase only.
    Thank you for your post. My Gdaughter said she couldn't enter yesterday or today so this explains the problem. She had no problems entering using uppercase letter today.

Anyone know the code for the hair mask giveaway?

One of those 5,000 given away deals....tried every word I could think of. Can't find it on the regular list of words.

The code word for the Malibu C Miracle Repair Vegan Hair Treatment is:

MALIBU

http://www.seventeen.com/sweepstakes/26311

I found it in the Official Rules:

http://www.seventeen.com/malibu-hair...official-rules

thank you.....so bummed! all are given away, but they weren't when I tried every word under the sun, including Malibu in all caps, and it didn't take it Oh well, wasn't meant to be! thanx for finding the word for me anyways!

May 2013 Seventeen Magazine Freebie Codes (05/31/13)

Daily Entry: http://www.seventeen.com/fun-stuff/freebies/

If you don't want to sign up for a subscription, click the "Enter Now" button that's to the right of the picture of the Daily Freebie.

On the next page, scroll down until you see the picture of the magazine cover and the section to the right of it that reads: "No purchase is necessary to enter". Click on the highlighted words "click here" and that will bring you directly to the entry form that won't generate a subscription order.

Eligibility: Females ages 13 to 29 who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, Quebec, and where prohibited by law.

Official Rules: http://www.seventeen.com/may-daily-s...official-rules

Recently, the entry form began to accept codes only in upper case, after many years of accepting the codes only in lower case. If you experience a problem entering a correctly spelled code in upper case, enter the code only in lower case.

If the entry form does not accept the code in either upper or lower case, there may be a glitch in the form. If this happens on a non-holiday weekday, wait a few hours and resubmit your entry, since these glitches are usually corrected before the end of the business day. On weekends or holiday weekdays, these glitches may not be corrected until the next business day.

Grand Prize Code: BONGO

05/01 - MOD
    05/02 - EDGY
    05/03 - SHARKS
    05/04 - TRIBAL
    05/05 - MAGENTA
    05/06 - SILVER
    05/07 - FRINGE
    05/08 - RAINBOW
    05/09 - RED
    05/10 - IKAT
    05/11 - DOTS
    05/12 - FLORAL
    05/13 - STUDS
    05/14 - GREEN
    05/15 - POLKA
    05/16 - PURPLE
    05/17 - YELLOW
    05/18 - STRIPES
    05/19 - RUFFLES
    05/20 - TROPICAL
    05/21 - BOLD
    05/22 - BLACK
    05/23 - BLUE
    05/24 - CORAL
    05/25 - BEACH
    05/26 - SNAKE
    05/27 - MULTI
    05/28 - FEATHER
    05/29 - PINK
    05/30 - PLAID
    05/31 - ZEBRA

Code words

What is the Grand Prize to use the word "BONGO" for? Also, does anyone know what the code word for six flags theme park is and what the code word for Pilot Pens/Target gift card is? Thanks to anyone who knows these code words

Quote Originally Posted by airboomerag View Post
    What is the Grand Prize to use the word "BONGO" for?
    You can always find the description for the monthly Grand Prize by scrolling down through the main Freebies page:

http://www.seventeen.com/fun/freebies/

Quote Originally Posted by airboomerag View Post
    does anyone know what the code word for six flags theme park is and what the code word for Pilot Pens/Target gift card is?
    You can always find the code words for these special giveaways listed in the Official Rules for each respective giveaway. The links to the Official Rules for these giveaways are at the tops of the entry pages.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by zozz; 05-02-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Code words

Does anyone know what the code word for six flags theme park is and what the code word for Pilot Pens/Target gift card is? Thanks to anyone who knows these code words

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast