Thread: I am a Publisher's Clearing House Winner!!!

I am a Publisher's Clearing House Winner!!!

I found out this friday that I won $1000.00 from Publisher's Clearing House!!! At first I thought the email was a fake, so I called PCH's fraud# and filed a fraud alert with them and also forwarded it to the fraud email address the guy at the 1-800# told me to. He told me I could go ahead and delete it, but I thought just to make sure I'd post a quick question on PCH's wall. Danielle got back with me and after a quick exchange it was confirmed as a legit win...lol...I am now watching the tracking# they sent and am waiting for UPS to show up with my affy. Seems that alot of the emails are scams but if you do get one for $1000.00 or less and they are not asking for private info nor $$$ to collect the winnings, u may wanna double check that its not real before you toss it. I almost threw out $1000.00. Just thinking about that possibility makes me start to feel ill. Than I think about the UPS delivery and I start feeling better. :cool:

How awesome. Congratulations on our win!

Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Thanks everyone! The Affy arrived today via UPS, so its definitely the real deal.

Got the check today! It really real